PDA

View Full Version : Custom title and Star

Tyspot1000
08-09-2011, 10:52 PM
How do I get my own custom title, with color?
Also, what are the little green, yellow, and light green blocks?
What about the stars or badges above the blocks?

Fisharefriends27
08-09-2011, 11:02 PM
The different shade greens are reputation points. After you go through a full row you get a star thingy, then the row starts over, you finish that row and get another star, etc.

You see the side bar that says shop menu? Click that and a lost comes down, hit shop main, and then there are options to customize, but they cost money.

bignellm
08-10-2011, 12:25 AM
The different shade greens are reputation points. After you go through a full row you get a star thingy, then the row starts over, you finish that row and get another star, etc.

You see the side bar that says shop menu? Click that and a lost comes down, hit shop main, and then there are options to customize, but they cost money.

Depending on the browser, they might not see an arrow in menu bar for a list to come down. I actually just learned of this today... as Chrome crashed and I came in using Firefox. I was like, "what the heck is this stuff. Wow, this works soo much better this way." :computer: :sniperprone:

Since then, if I have stuff to do in bank, or shop... I use Firefox...while using chrome just to check my old posts.:22:

Cliff
08-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Here's some more info as well:

http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=34086

http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=13601

There is a lot of good information in the stickys here

Trillianne
08-10-2011, 02:48 AM
Depending on the browser, they might not see an arrow in menu bar for a list to come down. I actually just learned of this today... as Chrome crashed and I came in using Firefox. I was like, "what the heck is this stuff. Wow, this works soo much better this way." :computer: :sniperprone:

Since then, if I have stuff to do in bank, or shop... I use Firefox...while using chrome just to check my old posts.:22:

I use Chrome and have down arrows......

bignellm
08-10-2011, 03:39 AM
I use Chrome and have down arrows......

Well then your a lucky one.

As you can clearly see in the bottom right hand of screen, that is the chrome icon and no other files open at the same time.

Now if you turn your attention to the main menu at the top of the picture, next to the menus there are no down arrow list buttons on my screen.

Like I said, when I first used Firefox is the first time I've ever noticed them. And I was really surprised. My first thought was this forum was upgraded.

Trillianne
08-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Windows Chrome..... ewwwwwww :X

Tyspot1000
08-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Thank you all so much!

Tyspot1000
08-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Wait, where is the shop?

Lady Hobbs
08-11-2011, 01:01 AM
User CP, edit shop, aquarium store.

But you haven't enough points to buy anything yet. You earn all this stuff as you go.

Tyspot1000
08-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Yeah, right after I posted that I found it lol