PDA

View Full Version : Froum Rules

hungryhound
07-25-2007, 02:31 AM
I just did a quick search looking of the rules of the board. I only did a 5 minute search, but I cannot find them. Are they written down anywhere so that people know what is expected from them when they agree to post on this site.

It would be a handy reference to point out to new posters and a good thing to quote to trolls so they understand why they were banned.

IT could also be used to highlight the search function of the board and some general message board ettiquite that some people may not be aware of.

Just a thought.

Drumachine09
07-25-2007, 02:41 AM
I did a quick search and didnt find them either.

........So THATS how you spell "forum"! :ezpi_wink1: :ezpi_wink1: :ezpi_wink1: :ezpi_wink1:

Drumachine09
07-25-2007, 02:43 AM
AHA! I found it, i think:

http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=2309

hungryhound
07-25-2007, 03:16 AM
I fixed my spelling error (apparently I shouldn't be allowed to use words I can't spell....).

The link you provided is a good start, but it is buried in the forum. I think their should be another link located on the left side of the screen that can easily be found and read.

Honestly, in all of my time on this board I have never checked out the announcement section.

Lady Hobbs
07-28-2007, 03:42 PM
I agree. Many forums have the "rules" right in your face before you ever write your first post. But really, proper etiquette is nothing new to forum users. It should be a common sense thing but *sigh* some have no common sense or just don't care. Those are the ones who wouldn't read them anyway.