PDA

View Full Version : new type of award, maybe??

rollie
07-06-2007, 03:48 PM
the awards and medals is very nice, but here one for you, to think about.

make up a type of award, that you could download to paper, and then frame it and hung it on the wall, in your fish room.

it should be very easy to do up. once you get the first one done the way it should look, you save it. then all you got to do, to any others is just add the member name and maybe why he/she got it.

this way we would have something we could put our hand on.

so what do you think??

Bill M.
07-06-2007, 04:29 PM
that actually is a very good idea, Rollie...I second that..

Incredulous_Ed
07-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Do you mean like this rollie? http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v93/carolo/ACTIVITY%20AWARDS/

rollie
07-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Do you mean like this rollie? http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v93/carolo/ACTIVITY%20AWARDS/

i did not know about this link.

no i mean something with a bit more writing .
that say who give it out, the year, mouth, and for what reason, it was given.

they are close to what i was thinging about, they could be framed and put on the wall. but more information is needed to be put on them.

salman
07-15-2007, 01:19 AM
haha i love the award idea. I've never seen this in any other forums.

Lady Hobbs
07-15-2007, 04:11 AM
Thank you Incredulous for bringing attention to the 1000 of certificates I have made. Guess they don't know the pictures are there either? LOL

Nick_Pavlovski
07-15-2007, 05:33 AM
A good idea, here. Needs some refinement, but a good idea.

rollie
07-15-2007, 10:43 AM
the awards and medals is very nice, but here one for you, to think about.

make up a type of award, that you could download to paper, and then frame it and hung it on the wall, in your fish room.

it should be very easy to do up. once you get the first one done the way it should look, you save it. then all you got to do, to any others is just add the member name and maybe why he/she got it.

this way we would have something we could put our hand on.

so what do you think??

i talk to william about this, and he said, he would take a look at it, when he get the time. it seem to me that he like this idea. thank

Lady Hobbs
07-15-2007, 05:48 PM
I guess I'm not getting the total picture. Are you talking of an award you can print out and frame yourself? Or are you talking of something the forum will send you?

Personally I think this site offers far more than many of the others as it is. It's seldom you even see a site that offers even picture contests and when they do, only 10 pictures are up for the vote. Other pictures are not even available for viewing. Other sites don't have all the awards that we have here or the certificates.

Perhaps I just am not getting the big picture here and not understanding just what you mean? The certificates on the site below is not something that was offered thru this forum nor is the photobucket site. This is just something I did on my own. I am paying for this site myself, entering the pictures myself and making the certificates. Perhaps they could be better but I went with what I had to work with.

rollie
07-15-2007, 06:09 PM
I guess I'm not getting the total picture. Are you talking of an award you can print out and frame yourself? Or are you talking of something the forum will send you?

Personally I think this site offers far more than many of the others as it is. It's seldom you even see a site that offers even picture contests and when they do, only 10 pictures are up for the vote. Other pictures are not even available for viewing. Other sites don't have all the awards that we have here or the certificates.

Perhaps I just am not getting the big picture here and not understanding just what you mean? The certificates on the site below is not something that was offered thru this forum nor is the photobucket site. This is just something I did on my own. I am paying for this site myself, entering the pictures myself and making the certificates. Perhaps they could be better but I went with what I had to work with.

i thought this was something this forum was doing. i thought william was doing it as part of the forum. but now i see he is not doing it and it is not part of the forum.

i did not know you was behind it. i only said something about it, because i thought this forum was doing it.

i was talking of an award you can print out and frame yourself, but with more infor.

this was before i knew, what was going on. but now that i do, well i know , what ,what now. lol

Lady Hobbs
07-15-2007, 06:25 PM
LOL No, this was just my toy and I was doing it as I thought the Members might like it. Maintaining the site takes a lot of time but I think it's worth it and you can view the pictures on the site as a slideshow for viewing before voting which makes it rather nice and easy.

I don't have a graphic program or might have come up with something better but as it stands is plenty time consuming as is. You can blame me for what you don't care for there and not the site. They are an innocent victim. :c3:

rollie
07-15-2007, 06:41 PM
i am not blameing anyone.

anyone could of make this mistake.

i was just trying to make this site better.

but maybe i should shut up abit more, and not say(type) as much. lol

Lady Hobbs
07-15-2007, 06:48 PM
You are just fine. You didn't know and I am not one bit offended. I don't get offended ever or would not be on a forum. LOL