PDA

View Full Version : rasboras are barbs, right?

Pele
11-18-2009, 12:38 AM
The other day, i got a harly rasbora to add to my 5 fish school. ammonia and nitra(I)te are fine. What happened?

Lady Hobbs
11-18-2009, 12:39 AM
No. Rasbora are rasbora and barbs are barbs. What did happen?

Sharon
11-18-2009, 12:54 AM
What?

I must be getting old...I missed something, again!(blush)

hursab
11-18-2009, 01:02 AM
lol wut?

what is wrong?

Lab_Rat
11-18-2009, 01:06 AM
I am curious as to what happened as well.

Tetris
11-18-2009, 01:10 AM
What happened?

By the sounds of it I would say that you purchased a fish... In our modern society currency, or "money" can be exchanged for goods and services. A fish is considered a "good". By exchanging money for a fish and taking the fish with you when you leave, you are making a "purchase". I hope this cleared things up a little.

hursab
11-18-2009, 01:14 AM
You must have accidentally By the sounds of it I would say that you purchased a fish... In our modern society currency, or "money" can be exchanged for goods and services. A fish is considered a "good". By exchanging money for a fish and taking the fish with you when you leave, you are making a "purchase". I hope this cleared things up a little.

robflanker
11-18-2009, 02:05 AM
As someone said, barbs are barbs, tetras are tetras, rasboras are rasboras and roses are red, violets are blue....

What did happen?

hursab
11-18-2009, 04:41 AM
tis a mystery

jaysee
11-18-2009, 03:24 PM
You must have accidentally By the sounds of it I would say that you purchased a fish... In our modern society currency, or "money" can be exchanged for goods and services. A fish is considered a "good". By exchanging money for a fish and taking the fish with you when you leave, you are making a "purchase". I hope this cleared things up a little.

Were you trying to qoute tetris or just copy him?:hmm3grin2orange:

Kaz
11-18-2009, 10:06 PM
I accidently a whole school of rasboras, is this dangerous?

Sharon
11-18-2009, 10:33 PM
There is no point in keeping this drivel going....

sheamurai
11-19-2009, 01:07 AM
it would help if folks read their posts before they posted them, one missing word can muddle the whole thread...

robflanker
11-19-2009, 01:49 AM
Drivel in, drivel out....

I agree this thread is lame, but Pele didn't exactly start off well and has been on numerous times and yet fails to address this thread.

Pele
12-22-2009, 07:25 PM
Oh wow, this looks bad.
Sorry about the missing word, and I really cant remember what happened. I think some of them died. Ah well, I'm sorry that I caused all of this confusion(blush)

KatzeSlaugen
12-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Oh wow, this looks bad.
Sorry about the missing word, and I really cant remember what happened. I think some of them died. Ah well, I'm sorry that I caused all of this confusion(blush)

ive read alot of your threads and from what ive gathered you dont much care .their living animals and their life is of value not just something that is "easy come, easy go".

when i first started with aquariums i am glad of two things. the first being i joined this forum (you guys know exactly what your doing and i thank all of you for all the help you've given me this past year.) and the second being that i am not like you

Lab_Rat
12-22-2009, 10:08 PM
Oh wow, this looks bad.

:think: While this thread was amusing the first go round I can't figure out why in the world you would bump a thread like this. It's not a flattering thread or anything Pele. :11:

Pele
12-23-2009, 12:27 AM
:think: While this thread was amusing the first go round I can't figure out why in the world you would bump a thread like this. It's not a flattering thread or anything Pele. :11:
Well I felt Ishuld apologize you troll hater!
Also kat, what do you mean I dont care for fish?? Have you not read my old "dead" thread, Where did you get that impression?

Lab_Rat
12-23-2009, 02:09 AM

Pele, my title and avatar in no way relate to you. I find you quite a funny person so don't get your underwear all in a bunch.

KatzeSlaugen
12-23-2009, 02:19 AM
Also kat, what do you mean I dont care for fish?? Have you not read my old "dead" thread, Where did you get that impression?

you may want to re-read some of your posts but i am done talking to you i have much better things to do with my time