PDA

View Full Version : Photo Comps - Minor Rule Change

fins_n_fur
09-13-2009, 07:19 AM
I have made a minor change to the comp rules as some of you are submitting photos less than 800 pixels wide. It is in your best interest to submit a photo at least 800 pixels wide to put your entry at the same level as the other entries. Because it takes me more time to receive your entry, check the size, and then write a pm telling you that the entry is too small, then request a new entry, and then process the new entry, I'm only going accept the first entry that you send. However, you are free to submit a second entry if you have realised the original was to0 small--better to send me a pm letting me know that you have done this so I correctly update your entry.

So, going forward, the rules have been amended to read: "...it should be sized to 800 pixels wide to put all entries at the same level. Wider photos will be reduced to 800 pixels wide. Photos less than 800 pixels wide remain as they are."

Padams
09-17-2009, 12:49 PM
Free and fairly simple editing software can be found here (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f3ba983b-8c10-44f6-9044-2bb1464937dc&DisplayLang=en). The resize will allow you edit as needed.

note I cannot verify success on all operating systems or mobile devices. non IE users may need to download using IE for best results