PDA

View Full Version : Award "certificates" changed

Lady Hobbs
03-28-2007, 07:49 PM
Previously those with post counts of 750 were lumped together on one certificate. But what the heck. That's a lot of posts and you deserve your very own little certificate so now you have it. 250 posts certificates are also changed so there are 5 names on each instead of 10 so your wait isn't so long to see your name "in lights." (Hope you guys like pink.) lol

I have moved all certificates awarded for post counts in Activity Awards. Check out the link at the bottom if you want to see what's going on there.

Within the following week, you will find those ads gone on Photobucket as I will be buying the space now to get rid of them! This will give us all the webspace we will ever need and no more ads popping up.

Kudo's

kimmers318
03-29-2007, 11:47 AM
Well, Hobbs, you certainly have been busy!!!
You are buying the space for photobucket just so we don't have pop ups? That is very sweet and generous of you, I have a pretty good pop up blocker so it didn't annoy me that much, but thank you!:goldfish:

Lady Hobbs
03-29-2007, 11:53 AM
I have a pop up blocker as well but the ads are not really pop-ups but site ads and some of them flash and are annoying as heck. Lots more than they used to have but they have given me free space for about 4 years so I can't complain one bit about them. I do wish they would let me have two accounts, tho, so I could put my family pics back in there!