PDA

View Full Version : Another update

William
06-07-2009, 05:19 AM
Due to the overwhelming response I have received with the profiles list I wanted to create a new way to display the contributions a lot of members make to this forum so decided to get inspired by planetcatfish and design a top contributors page.

Members who have contributed a lot will not have any special privileges compared to other members and will be banned for the same offences etc. The top contributor page is simply a way for AC to thanks the user for the contributions they make. If you make a contribution and donít want to be listed on this page you simply have to say so in a PM to me.

Please know that the only thing I ever expect from members is that they should stay around the forum and post as long as they feel it is right for them. I never expect anyone to contribute although I am delighted when people choose to do so.

The list will be found here
http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/topcontributors.php

Red
06-07-2009, 05:23 AM
I like this idea :)

gm72
06-07-2009, 05:42 AM
Beautiful idea. Completely cool and all of that happy stuff. thumbs2: :l19: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Wild Turkey
06-07-2009, 06:03 AM
Beautiful idea. Completely cool and all of that happy stuff. thumbs2: :l19: :hmm3grin2orange:

LOL i think its safe to say gm likes the idea

Thanks Will, cool stuffthumbs2:

ILuvMyGoldBarb
06-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Very nice idea. I like this one.

Northernguy
06-07-2009, 02:12 PM
It is a nice idea for a contributing member to be recognized!thumbs2: