PDA

View Full Version : hello, im new here & need some help or advise

purple Nadia
07-04-2008, 03:55 PM
hi everyone, im nadia from malaysia, im joining this comunity or forum coz i really need help & advise on how to take care my pearl arowana which i just bought it last week. lets me tell you about my pearl arowana. its about 2 inch long very nice arowana i bought from fish shop last week. im not sure whether is it australian pearl arowana or maybe other type of pearl arowana. i also not sure whether it is female or male. my arowana got spot in its black tail with nice fins & body posture. but i hv poblems with its this few days, my pearl arowana this fews days dont want to eat. i hv tried several changes on the food but its still dont want to eat. i hv give its shrimp prawn, bloodworm & floating pallets for arowana but it seems doesnt work. i hope the community can help me to sort my problem. i was so worried till i cant sleep well at night. i love this fish of mine. pls help me by giving some advises. thanks a lot....... :22:

Lady Hobbs
07-04-2008, 04:03 PM
This is the Introduction thread. Please address your posts to the correct thread to get your answers.

Welcome to AC.

(I have moved your post so you can get more help.)

donvichu
07-05-2008, 03:53 AM
since you had recently bought him might take almost upto 2 weeks to get adjusted and take their food....otherwise it could be overfeeding...if he is over fed then he wont take food that often...pearl arowanas are from australia....Scleropages jardini...........in males the lower jaw is bigger than its upper jaw and will overlap it at the tip of its mouth.............