PDA

View Full Version : Chat...

Harls
07-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Hi Guys i just wanted to point out that lately there has been ppl on the chat and they aren't even at their computers, they have been logged on for ages and they are there just for the sake of it, and i don't know about u guys but i don't like talking to myself. so can we plz have people turning off the window with the chat on because it really annoys me.
Thanks Harls

P.S where would be the right place to put this?

ladyoutlaw50
07-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Forgive me -- I am probably one of the guilty ones -- logged on and then got side tracked and completely forgot -- Sorry:18:

Lady Hobbs
07-01-2008, 11:32 AM
Just a reminder to everyone. This post made me think of it.

The chat room was set up by a member (Drumachine09) if you wanted to have a chat room. This chat room is NOT an AC chat room, has nothing to do with AC, is independent of AC and is not affiliated with AC.

If your signature gives the link to this chat room as "AC Chat Room" please remove the AC from the title and refer to it only as "A Chat Room."

Thank You

TowBoater
07-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Hobbs, you have a point. It is not inter connected with the AC forum. It is created for the use of the AC members for quick questions and off topic discussion and such which is what dru intended when he made it, believe me, I was the first one on besides him. I do understand why you say not to refer to it as the AC chat though. Thank you for saying that, we have had problems on there before and they try to get William to fix it and you probably and I know it is annoying. There are several mods on there that are regulars on AC and we try to keep it cleaned up well and in control so it don't leak onto the AC.

Lady Hobbs
07-01-2008, 12:12 PM
When Drum first set the chat up, he referred to it himself as the AC Chat Room and I corrected him then that he couldn't call it that. Last time I was there, the title still said AC Chat Room. It would be the same as me setting up my photobucket account to read: AC Photobucket. No affliction=you can't use the AC Logo.

He didn't know, it was just a small over-sight but something I keep noticing here is that it's still referred to as AC Chatroom and that part needs correcting.

TowBoater
07-01-2008, 12:15 PM
I have no control over that or I would change it for you. You now have put it in more perspective and I want to change it also.:27:

Lady Hobbs
07-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Kinda like having a neon sign over my apartment that says McDonalds.

LOL

TowBoater
07-01-2008, 12:28 PM
LOL! I bet the food at your place is 10X better though.thumbs2: It can't be worse for sure!

ladyoutlaw50
07-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Kinda like having a neon sign over my apartment that says McDonalds.

LOL

Can I order a sausage breakfast biscuit please? LOL LOL

Harls
07-01-2008, 12:46 PM
LOL
What happened to drum anyways, someone should get him to change that... ;)

TowBoater
07-01-2008, 12:48 PM
LOL
What happened to drum anyways, someone should get him to change that... ;)

He is umm not available at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep..... *BEEP*

Sharkman
07-01-2008, 03:21 PM
whats the big deal if someone is logged on? Atleast they are in the chatroom. Everytime I go on there its me and 1 other person so I don't see the harm in staying logged in.

skinni
07-01-2008, 04:33 PM
i know you are talking about me because i just leave the window open and im logged on all the time........ if that annoys you im sorry but chances are i wont remember to shut the window.....

I didn't realize that the chat room and the forum weren't related ill fix my sig right now.

OscarFan
07-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Its also not good for your computer to leave a window open.