PDA

View Full Version : hi all, new to this community.....

cifran
05-16-2008, 09:32 PM
Hey guys,,,,, i had two African claw frogs in my 10 gallon tank,,,, every thing seemed fine, snails were breeding,, then one of the frogs just disappeared,
and the i noticed the other nite,, the last remaining one, was gorging herself, on floating tubi-flex worms,,,, After doing some reading on the frogs since them,,,, i see they like blood worms and the such,,,, my question is,,, i have sooooo many baby snails,, couldn't i squeeze them on the tank and then they will float to the bottom so the frogs can have a snack? and info will help,,, i love my tank, spend hour looking at it,,, i even have a Ghost Shrimp who is pregnant,, yippppeeeee, oh BTW the other crew in the tank are, 4 Priscillas, 3 platy's , two cat fish, two glas cat fish, and and one of these,plecostomus, i call him Pooch,,,so guys, like i said i have not had an aquatic set up in years,,, i need some pointers and where to find the good deals at,,,,,BTW i do have two companion birds,, which keep me busy as hell,,,, peace to all,,,,,,,
Cifran:8:

smaug
05-16-2008, 10:18 PM
welcome to the forum,yes for the snail squishing,thats fine.However your tank is way overstocked.Post an question as to why over in the general aquarium or beginner section and we will be happy to assist you.

Algenco
05-16-2008, 11:34 PM
Welcome aboard !!

brownsugar8810
05-17-2008, 12:20 AM
Welcome! I used to have african clawed frogs myself. They are so fun to watch eat! They remind me of the hungry hungry hippo game! :c1:

sandy_n
05-17-2008, 01:11 AM
Hello and welcome to AC :4:

angelcakes
05-17-2008, 07:48 AM
hello and welcome ive frogs myself there great........:19:

country_boy454
05-17-2008, 05:45 PM
Welcome to the forum!:19: