PDA

View Full Version : more ghost shrimp

Ellen4God
05-16-2008, 08:54 PM
I had an interview this morning in a neighboring town, and Petsmart was "on the way" home from the school. Sooo, I stopped in and picked up some more ghost shrimp. Can't get enough of the little guys!

Wild Turkey
05-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Wish my petsmart has cool stuff :(

Drip Loop
05-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Im dying to get my hands on some cherry shrimp from algenco. I intend to do so soon.

Ellen4God
05-16-2008, 09:29 PM
My Petsmart is pretty good, I think. I haven't gotten to talk with all of the fish people yet, but the ones I have talked with seem pretty knowledgeable...and not dumbly knowledgeable - they have their own aquariums and such. They also have a good selection of fish - of course, this is me thinking about it and I'm not an expert by any means, but I think they have a wide selection.

You definitely won't be let down by Algenco's cherry shrimp!! I absolutely love the ones I got from him!!! Great shrimp, great deal, great service!

smaug
05-16-2008, 10:37 PM
My local petsmart has very clean tanks and an awesome selection,but never any shrimp.Congrats on your shrimp!I still have to intrepid survivors in the tank with the big angel and Smaug.They have guts,the other night I saw one taking off with a whole catfish disk!

Wild Turkey
05-16-2008, 11:30 PM
They have guts,the other night I saw one taking off with a whole catfish disk!

LOL!:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Ellen4God
05-17-2008, 03:03 AM
lol smaug - you always seem to make me laugh somehow lol