PDA

View Full Version : Awesome pictures of my Bristlenose!

siymdapolio
04-16-2008, 04:57 AM
Check it out guys thought these were pretty good pictures of good ol Hoover!(wish he was other way around but o well)
Lately he has been very moody... Not loosing his pigment which is typical when they are unhappy or stress(showing symettrical white pastches and lines) but I swear he is after me guys! He came flying at me with his retractable hooks sticking and tried to cut me and if he would have nicked my hand it would have been like a razor blade cut EKKK!!

But in these pics he looks real happy lol.... Hes upside down!

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh242/siymdapolio/100_1462.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh242/siymdapolio/100_1460.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh242/siymdapolio/100_1458.jpg

cocoa_pleco
04-16-2008, 04:58 AM
WOW, good clear pics!

siymdapolio
04-16-2008, 05:15 AM
thanks cocoa! I am glad you like the clearness i just wish he was switched around and i swear he tries to attack me!

Hope others see the thread too!!!!

Lady Hobbs
04-16-2008, 05:33 AM
Nice photos. I plan to get me a couple of those myself but need to figure out what to do with my featherfins. My firemouths don't like them nor do my parrots so they will have to go with the silver dollars, I guess. I didn't want to do that or I will never get a spawning from them. The featherfins will eat all the eggs.

doug z
04-16-2008, 06:36 AM
Wow!

Those are good, if disorienting.. LOL

angelcakes
04-16-2008, 07:16 AM
there very good pics lovely fish, POTM material:19:

jbeining75
04-16-2008, 11:26 AM
Great pics of the BN!!!! Keep up the great shots!!!!

siymdapolio
04-16-2008, 04:01 PM
Nice photos. I plan to get me a couple of those myself but need to figure out what to do with my featherfins. My firemouths don't like them nor do my parrots so they will have to go with the silver dollars, I guess. I didn't want to do that or I will never get a spawning from them. The featherfins will eat all the eggs.
Yea I agree the firemouths would hate them lol as the parrots as well! They are still pretty tough but dont want to start anything specially picking at the eyes! Thats never fun Ekkk! They are awesome breeders,, they stick together like a family and never raise their babies till their grown enough to be on their own!

Wow!

Those are good, if disorienting.. LOL
Lol i felt like that too! I could have flipped it and it would have looked funny but not so disoirenting!

there very good pics lovely fish, POTM material:19:
:11: Thanks Angelcakes I would love to put him up for POTM but i really wish he was facing towards me but he digs his head into that upside down cave in the wood lol!

Great pics of the BN!!!! Keep up the great shots!!!!
I Will jbeining! I am trying to get great pics jsut dont think i would win a POTM quit yet but i am trying!

Thank you all for your replies, gives me a good feeling of the support and complimants, I hope there are more to come maybe even today if yall would like to see.

sandy_n
04-16-2008, 04:46 PM
Oh, mine looks like him! Great pics.

Kayla-Bug
04-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Yes nice pics!

siymdapolio
04-17-2008, 06:58 PM
Thank you all very much :) I hope to get him in that cave but facing me lol :27: