PDA

View Full Version : AC Forum Comment

carebear
04-13-2008, 02:49 PM
I just wanted to say that I have learned such a great amount of information in such a short period of time from this forum. It's a pleasure receiving such informed information from all of you! When I ask questions at "the aquarium stores", it's amazing how much they do not know and I have found that they have actually steered me in the wrong directions based on all the excellent information that I receive here! Thanks so much to everyone who have taken the time to comment on my "newbie" questions!!

William
04-13-2008, 02:51 PM
Thanks very mcuh for the kind words. It is always nice to hear that this site and forum helps people.

jbeining75
04-13-2008, 02:58 PM
you're welcome. Enjoy the forum. It is a great place to meet freinds and learn loads of stuff. I learn new things everyday...

sailor
04-13-2008, 02:58 PM
That's great to hear. Thanks for the kind words. Besides the great community we have on this site, the info here is second to none.

gm72
04-13-2008, 03:06 PM
Wonderful compliment, we thank you very much!

sandy_n
04-13-2008, 03:15 PM
Compliments are always appreciated. :ezpi_wink1:

Lady Hobbs
04-13-2008, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the nice complaint to the forum.

I found the "Ask The Experts" site just the worst. Only one person answers the questions there so if they are wrong.........how would you know with no one to dispute? I also found that anyone who wanted to consider themselve as as "expert" could. S-C-A-R-E-Y