PDA

View Full Version : Tiny tanks

KINGMED
04-03-2008, 02:26 PM
I think it would be neat to have somewhere on the board where people can talk about or even send pictures of there small tank setups (or any tank setups) especially the smaller tank sizes under 10 gallon. I know that the most common fish under 10 gallon would most likely be a betta or shrimp but it's always nice to see others tanks and fish, and even get some ideas on your own setup by seeing what others have done, pictures sometimes relay messages better at times than words. I might be out of bounds here and there might be something similiar to this here but I haven't seen it yet, thanks.

jbeining75
04-03-2008, 02:30 PM
People will post up there tanks under alot of things. They are hard to find in all the rubble though. Check out the photogallery and pm people about their tanks. That is one of the easiest.....

Sasquatch
04-03-2008, 02:42 PM
There are forums for each of the above topics where you can discuss the various issues with setup, stocking etc ...

If you're looking for more info, keep an eye on the sigs for the people with small tanks or start a thread asking people for info about a certain aspect of having a small tank.

With the current setup of the boards having sub-forums by tank size is redundant, though I do admit that it does make it harder to find info specifically relating to setups in small tank.

But that's just my opinion.