PDA

View Full Version : More ghost shrimp

Ellen4God
03-17-2008, 03:06 AM
I'm thinking of going by Petsmart this week to get more ghost shrimp for my planted 10g. There seems to be several ghost shrimp (I've counted three at one time - although they could be hiding) that are doing great in the tank right now. I've only removed one dead body so far (had them in since Wednesday), so I think they're doing okay. I just love these little shrimp! I try to spot them as often as I can, and then I just sit and watch them. I want so bad to use my 5.5g as a mainly shrimp tank with a few small fish, but my betta is reigning it right now.

If only I had more room....hmm...

Adrian
03-17-2008, 03:08 AM
Oh No! Someone quick! Hurry! She's is contemplating another tank!!!! Lets find her some more room:19: :19: :19:

LOL, it would be nice to have an all shrimp tank. I may do so as well with a spare 10 gallon I got laying around.

Ellen4God
03-17-2008, 03:18 AM
Oh No! Someone quick! Hurry! She's is contemplating another tank!!!! Lets find her some more room:19: :19: :19:

LOL, it would be nice to have an all shrimp tank. I may do so as well with a spare 10 gallon I got laying around.

ha...I would definitely have more tanks than I do right now if I had the room for it!

My brother told me that he's going to get his 20g back out to put his son's goldfish in (in a 10g right now - with a pleco - :14: - Needless to say, I'm begging him to get it out for the poor fish). I may see if he'll let me have his 10g. Now, where to put it.

Kristin
03-17-2008, 03:32 AM
Sounds awesome, I been looking for some ghost shrimp for my ten gallon but can't find any.... anywhere. It kind of stinks. Good luck with yours!