PDA

View Full Version : how to contact the forum moderator

susanmaree
10-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Hi

I am a brand new member and I have 2 questions

1. How do I contact an administrator/moderator - this realy should be simple and clear and it is not

2. How on earth did I end up being registered as a junior member?? I certainly did not select this option and I can find no way to change it in any section of my profile so can someone please sort this out?

thanks

Susan

Lady Hobbs
10-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Hello. Everyone, when they first sign up has "junior member" and guppy under their name. After so many posts, your heading will change.

If you click on any of the moderators names in their posts or Williams, you can get send them an email message.

NorthernBoy
10-05-2006, 01:52 PM
feel free to send me a private message using the link above. (it is just under where it says welcome, susanmaree) or you can use the link at the bottom of the page that says in bold "contact us".

NorthernBoy
10-05-2006, 01:52 PM
oh and welcome to AC

NorthernBoy
10-05-2006, 01:55 PM
hmmm. Susan this site was just updated and the contact link is not working correctly. Perhaps that is what you where refering to. AC is still working on finding all the bugs in the new system. Feel free to contact me with any questions. William is the admin of the site but is unavailable for a short while. You can chat with myself, Hobbs, demonshark, or fuller if you have questions as we are all staff.

Lady Hobbs
10-05-2006, 01:58 PM
Yes we are. :)

susanmaree
10-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Thanks for all the replies :)

Perhaps it would be useful to put something in the sign up section about being a "junior guppy" :) etc.

I was looking for a "menu" item that said "contact us" or similar and made the original posting when I didn't see one, I guess I should have explored further, sorry.

thanks for the welcome and the very prompt responses, it is appreciated

have a great day

Susan

Severus
10-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Welcome to AC. Glad everything got figured out

William
10-06-2006, 09:44 PM
I be sure to post something about the difference "ranks" you can have in the forum.