PDA

View Full Version : Back at it, another 29!

SomethingIsFishy
01-20-2018, 09:55 PM
You knew I couldn't stay away from the ocean in a glass box for long...

Some may remember my original salty tank, it blew a bottom seam almost 3years ago. I tried to upgrade to a 40 breeder, but I rushed the setup and ended up with an ugly mess. I decided to give it a break, but that break ended about 4 months ago!

I decided to go back to a 29 gallon reef, since I still had the equipment to run that tank. I did buy a brand new tank this time, and made sure the stand was dead-nuts level...

Since this tank has been running for a while, you guys will get a big photo dump...

I will post a current shot tomorrow, today was water change day, and I brushed my GSP's teeth, so it doesn't look it's best today...

SomethingIsFishy
01-20-2018, 10:22 PM
Forgot to list the stock, oops..

Corals:
Zoas/palys, GSP, duncans, frogspawn, mushrooms, acans, a couple that I don't remember what their names are, and a few hitchhikers... oh and some stinking aiptasia that I need to deal with...

Fish: clown pair (didn't make it through QT, weak stock?), pajama cardinal (simply vanished one day), yellow watchman goby (still alive and doing well!), planning on trying another pair of clowns...

mch1984
01-22-2018, 01:18 AM
Glad to see you came back to the salty side. My first is a 34 gallon and it’s a disaster but it’s getting upgraded. Tank looks good!