PDA

View Full Version : Please join my group.

Platyfish1999
01-25-2015, 09:43 AM
My group is called Betta Fish Group and is a group all about bettas.Anybody who loves,admires or really want a betta is free to join.

You are free to post photos and messages on this group and this group is public so join away.
This is the link to the group:
http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/group.php?groupid=7

Have fun on the group,
Timthegoldfish

eltylT
12-22-2015, 08:46 PM
I am very interested in keeping a betta or more if feasible. My wife just ordered me an aquarium from fingerhut . I have been given permission to keep this one in the Living -room since it will be small . It is only 7.5 gallons , I Know Its Small but that is the size she got me and the first fish that came to mind was a Betta . If you still have this group then I would love to join up . I tried the link you posted but it says it isn't valid . You can PM me with instructions on where to go and me and the wife will start a journal of our adventure . Hope to hear from you soon .

Brhino
12-22-2015, 08:53 PM
You're responding to an 11 month old thread, and the person who posted it has not visited the forums for 8 months. I don't think you'll be able to make contact with the person who posted it unfortunately.

eltylT
12-22-2015, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the thumbs-up Slap, and Thank you Brhino for the Heads-up . I guess i'll do some googleing then come back with my questions , I suppose I'll Just start the journal when the tank arrives . ( in the beginners section ) again thank you for your time and merry Christmas .