PDA

View Full Version : Gifts are back

William
02-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Title says it all. Your gifts are now back.

fishmommie
02-02-2013, 07:27 PM
yeah. good job william!

However - I was just going to buy you a gift for all your work but it says I don't have permission to access the forum shop where my bank is. The fun just never ends for you does it ?

Here's the text of the denial message BTW"

fishmommie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

mommy1
02-02-2013, 07:30 PM
They are back, but the one's that are showing in my posts are very old. Is there any way to switch that around so the newer gifts are showing?

Lady Hobbs
02-02-2013, 11:11 PM
I am showing gifts from Northernboy.......remember him? Holy smoley, he was here 8 years ago. It's like going to a family reunion and not knowing anyone. Crackatinny, Chrona, TechTank. Brings back memories seeing the names on those old gifts.

William
02-02-2013, 11:41 PM
The store is not available yet because I still need to bring back to ribbons before I can turn it on.

I will se about changing the order.

William
02-03-2013, 02:00 AM
Looks like I will have to manually recode parts of the shop to change how the gifts are sorted. I will get to it in time but you will have live with the gifts like this for a while until I fixed everything else.

Goes to 11!
02-03-2013, 02:10 AM
I am showing gifts from Northernboy......
LH, I don't EVEN want to talk about it. :help: :tease: 27555 :hmm3grin2orange:

Cliff
02-03-2013, 02:27 AM
Thanks for the up-date William

William
02-03-2013, 02:38 AM
Ribbons are also back

Lady Hobbs
02-03-2013, 12:31 PM
LH, I don't EVEN want to talk about it. :help: :tease: 27555 :hmm3grin2orange:

LOLOLOL I couldn't figure out what you were talking about until I saw your 15 rabbits!!!!! All from me, too. Too funny!

mermaidwannabe
02-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Do we keep the shop dollars we previously had in the other format? I show up in the shop with my avatar, but no display of my dollars amount. Also, when I clicked on "give gifts", it generically said I'm not allowed to purchase this item. No menu appeared, so there was nothing to purchase. Nothing in my inventory, either, though there previously were items there. Has this part not been transferred over yet? Also, when I clicked on the bank that same generic message came up that said I wasn't allowed to purchase this item.

Where do I now go to find out the amount of my AC shop dollars I have (or had?), or do we all have to start over?

Strider199
02-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Same here. I can get into the shop, see the top dollar users but I'm not allowed to purchase anything or look at my current amount. I know I used to have some.

William
02-04-2013, 03:14 AM
I am trying to resolve this issue. It is a permission based problem because it works for mods and admins. I will just have to find where i made the mistake that prevents the rest of you to use it.