PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in GA want fish?

LittleRainbow
01-17-2013, 08:43 PM
I normally don't do this but I was wondering if anyone in GA was interested in my dinosaur bichir and my friends african knife fish which I'm temporarily holding for them in my tank (I have permission). I love my bichir but it's just not working out anymore :( Both are of a solid size but still have plenty of growing to do.

Cliff
01-17-2013, 09:38 PM
I hope you do not mind, but have moved your thread to the correct section of the forum.

korith
01-17-2013, 11:22 PM
Hey there, I can't help but plug the local fish club I belong to. Post up a note on this forum http://www.atlantaaquarium.com/forum/ It's for the atlanta fish club, you should be able to find someone easily there that you can buy/sell/trade your fish with.

Also we (atlanta fish club) meet up on the first sunday of each month, guest speakers, followed by a small auction (100ish items). Also there will be a day long auction in March if you are interested.

AllenIsbell
01-17-2013, 11:39 PM
Hey, look. Some more people from GA!

korith
01-18-2013, 12:22 AM

There is a bunch of us here on the forum:p Seen your posts on the atlanta forum. Any that I see from georgia I can't help but send them to the local club.:hmm3grin2orange:

LittleRainbow
01-18-2013, 02:18 PM

dude ur in athens?!?!? so am i!

and i definitely will check out the link :) i love them dearly but i want a more active tank and can't get more fish with them lol

LittleRainbow
01-18-2013, 11:18 PM
Hey there, I can't help but plug the local fish club I belong to. Post up a note on this forum http://www.atlantaaquarium.com/forum/ It's for the atlanta fish club, you should be able to find someone easily there that you can buy/sell/trade your fish with.

Also we (atlanta fish club) meet up on the first sunday of each month, guest speakers, followed by a small auction (100ish items). Also there will be a day long auction in March if you are interested.

Thanks so much. Is there a way to post w/o creating an account?

korith
01-18-2013, 11:30 PM
Thanks so much. Is there a way to post w/o creating an account?

You have to make an account to post there. It is free and open to all, as are the meetings and auctions.