PDA

View Full Version : Can loaches be any harder to catch!

Lady Hobbs
10-02-2007, 12:27 AM
Man ol petes. It took forever to catch 5 of them. They do not get tired. LOL

I moved them from the tank with plants and moved my featherfin in since he is a better algae eater. One of my angels got to picking on the loaches, too, so this was also a rescue mission.

I'd get them in the net and out they'd jump. I'd hate to try to catch one at 12 inches.

kid_fishboy13
10-02-2007, 01:00 AM
try to catch a 20in pleco. that was a nightmare. after about 16in he was stronger than me and the worst part is i have to coax him into a plastic container. uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

squirt_12
10-02-2007, 01:02 AM
try to catch a 20in pleco. that was a nightmare. after about 16in he was stronger than me and the worst part is i have to coax him into a plastic container. uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yeah i had to pick mine out of the tank with my hand. They don't feel so soft and pretty. lol. They have VERY rough skin. I knew that by looking at them but i didn't think that the skin was going to be that rough. lol. :D

zackish
10-02-2007, 02:01 AM
To me, any kind of bottom feeders or dwellers are the hardest to catch for some reason. Corys, plecos, and ottos are all a pain in the butt!

squirt_12
10-02-2007, 02:11 AM
hahahahaha....i know...exspecially my loach. it isn't too big and it likes to swim as fast as he can when he sees the net in the tank. lol.

cocoa_pleco
10-02-2007, 02:39 AM
lol, when i took my 55g down to make it a reef today my clowns cooperated surprisingly. i slowly moved the net under them and they didnt care.