PDA

View Full Version : We are back up

William
11-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Sorry for the downtime. No idea yet as to what caused it. I am suspecting that there is a problem with something on the server.

Cliff
11-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks for getting all of us back on the forum William

Rue
11-10-2012, 01:24 PM
It wasn't just AC that was down...a couple of other places I frequent were down too...but everything else was normal.

Amelia
11-11-2012, 04:34 AM
Hey William, I still can't access AC at home, only at work?

Amelia
11-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Also finding it won't let me post in some threads, such as my journals? I just get a weird "contact the administrator" message.

Amelia
11-12-2012, 12:39 AM
Okay, so everytime I try to post something longer than a paragraph or so, I get this "Internal Error" message and then the site crashes on whatever computer that was and I cannot access it off that computer again for another few days.

And sorry for the triple-posts, but experiencing a lot of problems with AC atm...

mermaidwannabe
11-14-2012, 05:54 PM
I just now tried to reply to a post, and got this error message: Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@aquaticcommunity.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/4.4.9 Server at www.aquaticcommunity.com Port 80

Amelia
11-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Same thing I get mermaid. And then it crashes and I can't access ac off my computer for a few days. I can only get on on my phone.

steeler58
11-18-2012, 10:45 PM
I always get this picture in my mind of William as the creator of the "Matrix" and trapped within his own creation.

Keep up the good work we all appriciate you.

talldutchie
12-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Sorry for the downtime. No idea yet as to what caused it. I am suspecting that there is a problem with something on the server.

When I took my first course in webservers my teacher said at least 10 times a day "remember, the secret is in the log files!" To this day when I'm faced with an unreliable server those words echo in my ears and it's the first place I look. Quite often you find useable clues.