Tilapia with sweet honey and fresh lime recipe
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 pound of tilapia fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butter for greasing
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus spears
- Poultry seasoning to taste
- 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- Mince the garlic.
- Combine garlic, honey and lime juice in a large bowl or shallow dish.
- Season the tilapia fillets with salt and pepper och both sides.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the honey marinade and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a baking dish with butter.
- Peel, seed and slice the butternut squash.
- Trim and chop the asparagus.
- Place squash and asparagus in the baking dish and position the marinated tilapia fillets on top. (The marinade will not be used for sauce so you can discard it.)
- Season with poultry seasoning.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake until the vegetables are tender and the tilapia fillets can be easily flaked with a fork. This will normally take around 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the fish with mozzarella and bake until the cheese turns light brown. This will normally take around 5 minutes.
1. O. niloticus
2. O. aurea
3. O. mossambicus
4. O. urolepis hornorum
- Pond Culture of Tilapia
- Tank Culture Of Tilapia
- Cage Culture Of Tilapia
- Tilapia & prawn farming
- Before setting up a farm
- Growth rate