Tilapia with sour cream recipe
This recipe is really easy to make and you only need 6 ingredients: tilapia fillets, tomatoes, sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper. If you don’t have any fresh tomatoes, use canned diced tomatoes.
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes
- 5 tablespoons of sour cream
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place the tilapia fillets in a baking dish.
- Bake the dish until it is halfway done (roughly 10 minutes).
- While the fish is baking, crush, mince or press the garlic and dice the tomatoes.
- Stir together garlic and diced tomato in a bowl.
- Stir in the sour cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When the tilapia is halfway done, remove the dish from the oven and pour over the sour cream sauce.
- Place the dish in the oven again and cook until the fish fillets can be easily flaked with a fork. (This will normally take around 10 minutes.
1. O. niloticus
2. O. aurea
3. O. mossambicus
4. O. urolepis hornorum
- Pond Culture of Tilapia
- Tank Culture Of Tilapia
- Cage Culture Of Tilapia
- Tilapia & prawn farming
- Before setting up a farm
- Growth rate