Sesame marinated tilapia recipe
Sesame seed oil have a wonderful nutty taste. According to an ancient Assyrian legend, the gods drank wine made from sesame seeds when they met to create the world. This sesame marinated tilapia should ideally be prepared one day in advance to give the fish time to marinate in the fridge over night.
- 2 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place the tilapia fillets in a bowl and drizzle them with sesame oil.
- Mince the garlic cloves and sprinkle over the fillets.
- Season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Cover the bowl and leave the tilapia fillets to marinate in the fridge for at least ½ an hour, preferably longer.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Move the fillets and the marinade to a baking dish and bake until the fish can be easily flaked with a fork. This will normally take around 30 minutes.
1. O. niloticus
2. O. aurea
3. O. mossambicus
4. O. urolepis hornorum
- Pond Culture of Tilapia
- Tank Culture Of Tilapia
- Cage Culture Of Tilapia
- Tilapia & prawn farming
- Before setting up a farm
- Growth rate