Ranch-style tilapia recipe
- 1 (1 ounce) package of dry Ranch dressing mix
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Butter for greasing
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Mix dressing mix with oil in a shallow dish.
- Place the bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Coat the tilapia fillets with the oil paste before dredging them in bread crumbs.
- Use butter to coat a baking dish.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the baking dish and cook in the preheated oven until the fish can be easily flaked with a fork. This will normally take around 25-30 minutes. Cover with aluminium foil if the coating is at risk of becoming too dark before the fish is ready.
The fish can also be cooked in a skillet. Melt 2 teaspoons of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Place the tilapia fillets in the skillet and cook until they are golden brown and can be easily flaked with a fork. This will normally take around 5 minutes per side.
1. O. niloticus
2. O. aurea
3. O. mossambicus
4. O. urolepis hornorum
- Pond Culture of Tilapia
- Tank Culture Of Tilapia
- Cage Culture Of Tilapia
- Tilapia & prawn farming
- Before setting up a farm
- Growth rate