Tilapia + 5 ingredients recipe
This easy recipe only calls for tilapia fillets + 5 other ingredients.
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 plum tomato
- Butter for greasing
- Combine lemon juice, coriander and parsley in a bowl or dish.
- Place the tilapia fillets in seasoned juice and coat evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Dice the plum tomato.
- Place the marinated tilapia fillets in the greased baking dish.
- Place diced tomatoes on top of the fish.
- Drizzle the marinade over the fish.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
1. O. niloticus
2. O. aurea
3. O. mossambicus
4. O. urolepis hornorum
- Pond Culture of Tilapia
- Tank Culture Of Tilapia
- Cage Culture Of Tilapia
- Tilapia & prawn farming
- Before setting up a farm
- Growth rate