Emmental Tilapia Recipe
Emmental cheese originated in the Emme Valley in the Swiss canton of Bern. The name Emmental is not protected in the European Union, and you can therefore find Emmental cheese from several different countries on the market, such as France, Finland and Germany (particularly the Bavaria / Bayern region). Outside Europe, the name Swiss Cheese is often used for various cheeses that more or less resembles Emmental cheese from Switzerland.
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 2 large lemons
- Steak seasoning to taste
- 4 slices of Emmental cheese
- Dried oregano to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the tilapia fillets in a baking dish.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemons over the fillets.
- Turn the fillets around to fully coat them in lemon juice.
- Sprinkle steak seasoning over both sides of the fillets.
- Place one slice of Swiss cheese on top of each fillet.
- Slice the tomatoes and place the slices on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano over the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish can be easily flaked with a fork. This will normally take around 20 minutes.
1. O. niloticus
2. O. aurea
3. O. mossambicus
4. O. urolepis hornorum
- Pond Culture of Tilapia
- Tank Culture Of Tilapia
- Cage Culture Of Tilapia
- Tilapia & prawn farming
- Before setting up a farm
- Growth rate