Creamy Tilapia Recipe
This is an easy to make Tilapia recipe with cream cheese and dill. Dill has been utilized by man for several thousand years and was earlier believed to protect against witchcraft. In this recipe we will use fresh dill leaves, but dried dill leaves are also popular in the kitchen. The seeds of the dill plant are used as a spice and are included in many traditional remedies for flatulence.
- Cooking spray for greasing and coating
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 4 teaspoons of butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill leaves
- 1 tablespoons of lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray (or butter).
- Place the tilapia fillets on the greased sheet and coat them lightly with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter/margarine and spoon it over the tilapia fillets.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the fillets.
- Add 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed and the lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake until the fillets can be easily flaked with a fork. This will normally take around 15 minutes.
- While the fish is in the oven, you can prepare the cream cheese sauce. Combine cream cheese with 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill weed in a small bowl. Microwave for roughly 1 minute and stir until you have a well blended sauce.
- Remove the fish fillets from the oven and place them on serving plates. Spoon cream cheese sauce around them before serving.
1. O. niloticus
2. O. aurea
3. O. mossambicus
4. O. urolepis hornorum
- Pond Culture of Tilapia
- Tank Culture Of Tilapia
- Cage Culture Of Tilapia
- Tilapia & prawn farming
- Before setting up a farm
- Growth rate