Baked tilapia with vegetables recipe
This recipe can be varied endlessly by choosing different vegetables for each meal. Cauliflower and broccoli is just one suggestion. Why not slice red, yellow and green bell peppers and make a colourful dish in no time? Other alternatives are green beans with corn or sweet peas with corn. If you don’t use frozen vegetable, you need to add them later to avoid over-cooking.
- 4 (4 ounce / 100-120 grams) fillets tilapia
- 2 teaspoons of butter + butter for greasing
- ¼- ½ teaspoon of Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1 lemon
- 16 ounce (450 grams) of frozen cauliflower and broccoli
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees F).
- Grease a baking dish with butter.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the greased baking dish and dot with butter.
- Season with Old Bay seasoning and garlic salt.
- Slice the lemon and top each tilapia fillet with one or two slices.
- Arrange the frozen vegetables around the fish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover the baking dish and bake in the preheated oven until the vegetables are tender and the fillets can be easily flaked with a fork. This will normally take around 25-30 minutes.
1. O. niloticus
2. O. aurea
3. O. mossambicus
4. O. urolepis hornorum
- Pond Culture of Tilapia
- Tank Culture Of Tilapia
- Cage Culture Of Tilapia
- Tilapia & prawn farming
- Before setting up a farm
- Growth rate