· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default Puff the Magic Betta

0 Not allowed!
    Just a video of my veil tail puffing up. This is the first time I've ever seen him do this.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Your betta is so unique! I have never seen coloring like that, ever.

He looks very content and healthy in his "fish palace."

Nice video!!

Now, if only I could get my lazy butt in motion and actually photograph or video some of my tank magic...sigh.
    Beth
    1 - 55 gallon planted community
    3 - 10 to 20 gallon planted betta tanks
    My advice: slow down, think, and be willing to learn. Then you'll be fine, no matter what.

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Beth...for shame...you should get your lazy butt in gear, as should i. I need to film more action in my ten and four gallon tanks.

So i guess i really have no room to talk here. LOL

20 gal tall -7 paskai's rainbowfish (neons and blue eyes), 8 rasbora het, 2 honey gourami, 1 nerite, 2 pc driftwood 1 with narrowleaf java fern, 1 anubias, grasslike background plants, star shaped foreground plants, 2 mossballs

10 gal shrimp tank planted with java fern on driftwood, star shaped foreground plants, mossball, dwarf baby tears. cherry, ninja, algae eating, and ghost shrimp. And Cherry Shrimp babies

Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat
    1 Rat - Domino aka Domi

0 Not allowed!
    He looks so much better now!
    2 10 gallon tanks, 1 20 gallon tank, 1 Fluval Edge, 1 29 gallon tank, and one backyard pond.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    did your fish survive okay after sandy tiari?

20 gal tall -7 paskai's rainbowfish (neons and blue eyes), 8 rasbora het, 2 honey gourami, 1 nerite, 2 pc driftwood 1 with narrowleaf java fern, 1 anubias, grasslike background plants, star shaped foreground plants, 2 mossballs

10 gal shrimp tank planted with java fern on driftwood, star shaped foreground plants, mossball, dwarf baby tears. cherry, ninja, algae eating, and ghost shrimp. And Cherry Shrimp babies

1 Rat - Domino aka Domi

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    gorgeous betta! he is magic :o)
    30 g FW planted:corys, ABNP, blue angel, harleys, zebra danios, apple & nerite snails
    15 g FW planted:crown tail betta, neons, pygmy cory, clown pleco,apple & nerite snails
    90 g FW planted:congos, rainbows, roseline sharks, swordtails, ottos,krib pair, ABNP, peppered cories, apple snails
    90 Gal Journal: http://bit.ly/1vC7gVX
    fishless cycling: http://bit.ly/1DARf3T
    fish in cycling: http://bit.ly/1ILvcfp

Awards Showcase

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra 
    I dub thee official greeter to the forum! - korith Happy Belated One Year AC Anniversary! - Rue You need another betta! - Pleco380 it birtha the birthday betta XD - genocidex A birthday betta for you. - mermaidwannabe 
    You need a popsicle after wheelbarrow races! haha - escamosa Where there's plows, there's piggies! :) - escamosa You need some grapes, 'cause they were mentioned in the riddle! haha - escamosa to congratulate you on 2 years! - andreahp Here's one Christmas present! - Rue 
    I'm sorry I couldn't ship you one!! Forgive me! - bethyMT ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith this might help numb your lips lol - Gogi For being awesome and bringing me here. :) - Flyby Stardancer We need to get you up so you have as many bettas as you do in RL. ;) - Flyby Stardancer 

0 Not allowed!
    ^_^ That is an absolutely gorgeous betta

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shidohari
    did your fish survive okay after sandy tiari?
    Yes! After the storms last year, my husband got us a 5000 watt generator, which we powered up and were able to plug in all the tanks, and the pond. Everyone survived not even knowing there was a problem!
    2 10 gallon tanks, 1 20 gallon tank, 1 Fluval Edge, 1 29 gallon tank, and one backyard pond.

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats on that. and smart thinking on your part. Glad the fish survived.

1 Rat - Domino aka Domi

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks everyone! My daughter picked him out. I must say that she has good taste. :)