Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Beautiful fish. How old is it?

Thumbs up and subscribed!

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGBlak
    Wow that must of hurt big time with the filters also ? I sold my 55g with a eheim 2217 and ac110 with stad for 275. still havnt sold the 40 and stand but yea keep your eyes open you will find something similar i would be surprised if you came across a 220+ for that same 400 or even cheaper you should also look in areas your willing to drive also could be even better deals.
    i sold the filters seperate i think i made about 250 or so off the filters yea looking at sacramento craigslist i am gonna look for a 240 maybe by my bday i can get one .

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenIsbell
    Beautiful fish. How old is it?

Thumbs up and subscribed!
    thanks Allen I am not really sure I just got her a couple of days ago i would assume though at least a year or so old imo also subscribed love the snail

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice fish! Would love to see the tank with the centerpiece driftwood you mentioned. Tank looks very clean and well maintained, good job!
    Coastie-to-be... hopefully.

0 Not allowed!
    Neat fish. One of my stands is exactly like yours. You need something in the tank for the fish to feel comfortable. Some driftwood to hide behind would be nice.

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    thanks guys :) yea still looking for driftwood that fits my price range and big enough to be a centerpiece in the meantime though i have a big tree looking branch hideout/home in the tank so she can hide if she wants. its huge but even she kind of doesn't fit in it .... she has been digging non stop rearranging lol but still hasn't eaten which kind of has me worried :( got her on the 1st and i was told by the guy i bought her from he fed her feeders and something called grand sumo .

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hobbs
    Neat fish. One of my stands is exactly like yours. You need something in the tank for the fish to feel comfortable. Some driftwood to hide behind would be nice.
    im not sure if i really like the stand much but hey it was cheap lol the top part is like almost grip tape like, sand paper feeling im not sure how well that works out with the bottom of the tank if it would scratch the plastic frame at all...

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Yea buy her some feeders asap but not from petco or petsmart find a lfs that has a special tank for feeders those tend to be more healthier. shes probably use to the hunt and refuses pellet.
    110g All Male Peacock/Hap Tank

9. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGBlak
    Yea buy her some feeders asap but not from petco or petsmart find a lfs that has a special tank for feeders those tend to be more healthier. shes probably use to the hunt and refuses pellet.
    i was under the impression all feeders were bad for a fish ie do not have full nutrition and have chemicals in the body's that are not good for fish because of vitamin deficiency ? or am i wrong ? im thinking about going and getting some fresh shrimp maybe she will eat that

10. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerly
    Very nice fish! Would love to see the tank with the centerpiece driftwood you mentioned. Tank looks very clean and well maintained, good job!
    thanks Northerly ! I do a minimum 50% -70% water change every saturday