Aquarium Forum
 


Menu
  · Tropical Fish Home
· Fish News
· Aquarium Forum
· Buy & Sell
· Calculators
· Equipment reviews
· Free Aquarium Ebook
· Feedback
· Link to us
· Photo gallery
· Plant species
· Tropica Plant DB
Tropical fish species
· By Common name
· By Scientific name
Tropical Marine fish
· By Common name
· By Scientific name

_________________
 
      
        Via paypal

  AC news is a part of
      Nature Blog Network

      Reef Aquarium Blog

Privacy & Ad Policy

Articles
  · African Cichlids
· Algae Control
· Aquarium Decoration
· Aquarium Resources
· Aquatic Plants
· Barb Fish
· Betta Fish
· Breeding Fish
· Catfish
· Central American Cichlids
· Cichlids
· Clownfish
· Corals
· Corydoras Catfish
· Discus Fish
· Dwarf Cichlids
· Fish Diseases
· Frogs and Turtles
· Goby Fish
· Goldfish
· Gourami
· Invertebrates
· Jellyfish
· Killiefish
· Lake Victoria Cichlids
· Livebearers
· Malawi Cichlids
· Marine Aquariums
· Marine Aquarium Fish
· Other Fish
· Pleco
· Predatory Fish
· Photography
· Pond Fish
· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. Default A Couple Of Videos Of My New Setup


    0 Not allowed!
    My 55 Gallon with 1 red devil female would like to get a nice centerpiece driftwood and a couple of nice rocks to go in there soon




  2. Default


    0 Not allowed!
    You got rid of the monster tank ?
    110g All Male Peacock/Hap Tank

  3. Default


    0 Not allowed!
    haha yea back when i got out of fish keeping i sold EVERYTHING ! wish i hadn't now but yea

  4. Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Was that the best craigslist had to offer in your area ? Sucks because it looks like you have alot of room where your 55g is now for a massive tank. Similar thing happened to me i was slacking on maintaining my 55g and my 40g so i decided to just sell it and get out of the hobby for now until later but while i was doing that i couldn't and told myself i will just upgrade and maintain one tank and thats the reason im working with a 110g now not off craigslist but im still working with it. I know your gonna upgrade for that beast in there how long you had him for ?
    110g All Male Peacock/Hap Tank

  5. Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Lovely fish. He looks really happy in the tank and will be more happy when you get done pimping it out.

    good job.

    20 gallon tall -7 paskai's rainbowfish (neons and blue eyes), 8 rasbora het, 2 blue ninja shrimp, 9 cherry shrimp, 3 algae eating shrimp, 2 nerite snail, 2 pc driftwood planted with anubias and narrowleaf java fern.
    Other plants in tank - 1 bunch anacharis (separated), 1 bunch water wysteria (separated), 1 red wendii, Mossball, 1 microsword plant (separated), 1 package of staurogyne repense (separated)

    Cinnamon = 9 year old Siamese Cat[
    1 Rat - Domino aka Domi
    1 Robo hamster - Spice

  6. Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGBlak
    Was that the best craigslist had to offer in your area ? Sucks because it looks like you have alot of room where your 55g is now for a massive tank. Similar thing happened to me i was slacking on maintaining my 55g and my 40g so i decided to just sell it and get out of the hobby for now until later but while i was doing that i couldn't and told myself i will just upgrade and maintain one tank and thats the reason im working with a 110g now not off craigslist but im still working with it. I know your gonna upgrade for that beast in there how long you had him for ?
    i actually just got her the other night some guy off craigslist had one for 5 bucks was moving so i snatched her up . before that i had a green terror and two oscars in there to keep the cycle going . they were free and kinda thrown on me but just barley sold those today actually . yea its a long wall there with room for the door i could fit a 8 foot tank there but those are REALLY expensive ha maybe soon in the future .

  7. Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shidohari
    Lovely fish. He looks really happy in the tank and will be more happy when you get done pimping it out.

    good job.
    thank you very much :) hopefully will be done soon

  8. Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Oh well a 6 foot tank aint much i seen a bunch go for 325-400 with stand and filters. Im actually surprised your able to go back to a 55g now that ive have this 110g in my room for the last couple of months i went to a LFS and couldnt believe how small a 55g actually is it blew my mind. But yea for 5 bucks good snatch i dont know how much they run for but you can for sure flip that multiple times if you ever decide on getting rid of her.
    110g All Male Peacock/Hap Tank

  9. Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGBlak
    Oh well a 6 foot tank aint much i seen a bunch go for 325-400 with stand and filters. Im actually surprised your able to go back to a 55g now that ive have this 110g in my room for the last couple of months i went to a LFS and couldnt believe how small a 55g actually is it blew my mind. But yea for 5 bucks good snatch i dont know how much they run for but you can for sure flip that multiple times if you ever decide on getting rid of her.
    yea well honestly the money situation is why i chose the 55 gallon there is a 125 gallon on craigslist for 400 tank and stand but after dropping almost 500 on this setup have to save a while before i can look for a bigger tank . i think there 1-2 inch go for about 5-6 bucks but there is none around my area at stores . i do miss the 135 sold it cheap too tank and stand 150

  10. Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Wow that must of hurt big time with the filters also ? I sold my 55g with a eheim 2217 and ac110 with stad for 275. still havnt sold the 40 and stand but yea keep your eyes open you will find something similar i would be surprised if you came across a 220+ for that same 400 or even cheaper you should also look in areas your willing to drive also could be even better deals.
    110g All Male Peacock/Hap Tank

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •