· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Mothers Day! - Drumachine09   Here's a little something for standing up and doing what you think is right! - RobbieG   Congrats On Your New Addition! :) - MeganL3985   for stuff! - Nick_Pavlovski   TOTM 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nick_Pavlovski   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SkarloeysMom   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Pavlovski
    Tasty treats?!
    Damned pig was eating the algae wafers intended for the Corys, even after having eaten some flakes!!!!

He's had new plants, tasty treats, storm fronts have come through, gets to look at the Tetras in the next tank...but I refuse to introduce him to a female.
    HAHA! That's it then! He's refusing to bubble nest hoping he'll break you down and he'll get a girlfriend out of the deal Have you tried reasoning with him? I'm out of ideas. I bet as soon as you stop thinking about it he'll get busy and make a nest.

But seriously, maybe he doesn't like his tank mates. Not enough to pick at them but enough to not be comfortable making a nest. Think maybe he secretly wants to be a loner? I'm just throwing ideas out there.
    My tank:
    20g long - 8 Trigonostigma heteromorpha, 2 Corydoras brevirostris, 2 Corydoras agassizii, 1 Corydoras trilineatus named Julian

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

RAK - DemonShark   Whee! - Nick_Pavlovski   Drink up! - Drumachine09   For keeping TOF alive! - Drumachine09   For Being A Great Friend - MeganL3985   
    World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - tropfish   AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - tropfish   Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - tropfish   HIV/AIDS - tropfish   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - tropfish   

0 Not allowed!
    Firethorn hated tankmates. I had to take the guppies out, the danios out (I could understand, but then he started freaking out about the spotted leaf fish, wich sits in a plant all day and doesn't really move (he wasn't sick, thats just how they are i think lol) so i had to get rid of that too. He's in a 10g tank all buy himself except for a rubber lip plec that he leaves alone, thats why i'm divinding his tank and getting two more bettas.
    55g: 1 Severum, 1 Raphael Catfish, 1 Syno Catfish

5g: adopted goldfish..

2.5g: crowntail betta

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for being a champion =D - Full3R   you need a tang! - cocoa_pleco   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkarloeysMom
    But seriously, maybe he doesn't like his tank mates. Not enough to pick at them but enough to not be comfortable making a nest. Think maybe he secretly wants to be a loner? I'm just throwing ideas out there.
    He certainly has ignored them ever since he first met them and realized they aren't Bettas...but yeh, maybe he has "performance anxiety".
    He blows a few bubbles here and there, but never a nest.
    Currently: Spotted Blue-eyes, two species of Australian shrimp, Ornate Rainbowfish, Guppies, Corydoras, goldfish.