· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Default Insert maps in your posts

0 Not allowed!
    You can now include maps in your post to show where a certain store is located or anything else you want to.

Simpley put map tags around the directions. ie map adress here [/map] but with the [] around the first map as well

Example:
    My little beachtown

Do as I say. Not as I do.

0 Not allowed!
    You can also show routes by writting adress 1 to adress 2 in the map tag. (replace adress 1 and 2 with actuall adresses)

Example

Cool

0 Not allowed!

Awesome!
    Last edited by MLBfan; 11-01-2012 at 02:18 AM. Reason: just trying it out
    American League Champions! TIGERS!

Awards Showcase

hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 
    Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 
    lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    Neat feature William!

I can see where that may be handy! It would be kind of fun if we had a map of pins of towns (not street addresses for... reasons) of where people are from.

0 Not allowed!
    We have played with that idea in the past but decided against it for privacy reasons. Especially since we have a lot of young members.

0 Not allowed!
    Agree. I would not even display my address on a map. City maybe but not physical addresses. Some things just don't belong out there for the world to have knowledge of. We even delete email addresses and phone numbers in posts for your protection.

0 Not allowed!
    Lets try this

Oh cool... as you can see I live within walking distance of a mangrove swamp.
    Last edited by Aeonflame; 11-01-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    <-- Click for journals
    "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." - KingFisher "Only bad things happen fast in this hobby" - Cliff

Awards Showcase

hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ 
    Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 
    Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 
    lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 No Message - Fishhook A Birthday Bunny. - gadget228 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hobbs
    Agree. I would not even display my address on a map. City maybe but not physical addresses. Some things just don't belong out there for the world to have knowledge of. We even delete email addresses and phone numbers in posts for your protection.
    I specifically suggested against street level, that was never my intent.

More like a nifty way to say "oh look we have 20 Michigan members, and 10 sprinkled down the East coast and 5 up there in Washington, and that guy in Trinidad. Because sometimes it does feel like our membership has little clusters with random outliers.