· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Thread: Another Newbie.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Smile Another Newbie.

0 Not allowed!
    Hi to everyone.I found this site by chance afew days ago through google and ime glad i did. My Names Darren and i have a Jewl Rio 400 Tank,with standard internal filtration with powerhead. Also an Eheim 2075 ext filter with a Koralia 2800l/h power head for water circulation for my plants which i would like to ask many questions about.I have the standard T8 lighting unit with 2x37watt Arcadia plant growth bulbs and an additional twin T5 lighting unit with 57watt Aqua one plant growth bulbs.Hope the info gives you an idea of my setup.Look forward to chatting to you all.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the clarification - Mith   A few clown for the fellow SW clowns. :D - ILuvMyGoldBarb   sorry about your angelfish - smaug   Many cultures donw through the ages have known that Ice cream is the perfect band-aid for all occasions. ~  Sorry for your loss. - 850R   Here's some Christmass Cheer, Happy Holidays Sheamurai - Cliff   

0 Not allowed!
    to AC!

Gods Country, Eastern High Sierras, California

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Just pretend it's a cardinal, lol - Slaphppy7   Here's to 5 years, bud. - Slaphppy7   Thanks for the rep! - WhistlingBadger   Here is some coffee so you have lots of energy to get ready to order fish from Wetspot! - discusluv   16K posts! - Slaphppy7   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome, hope we can help you out.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You needed one! - korith   Nemo I - balt   Nemo II - balt   Nemo III - balt   Nemo IV - balt   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - balt   Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - balt   

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome to the AC dazza.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks friends,its nice to join the family.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~   Merry Christmas - Cliff   Merry Christmas my friend! - Taurus   Merry Christmas - mommy1   Happy New Year! - Slaphppy7   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jeffs99dime   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jeffs99dime   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

am sure I deserve a few of these... lol - Cyberra   Thanks for sharing your X-stitch fish pillow project! - Aminax   for being prone to computer problems - Cyberra   happy birthday to me... August 29th - Cyberra   earned ANOTHER one... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh - Cyberra   

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome to the community

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of the act

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    welcome to the ac
    fishguy420

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy New Year - mommy1   Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1   Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199   Thank you! Second round is on me : ) - mommy1   Thanks for spicing up the ban game! - pRED   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - gadget228   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - gadget228   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - gadget228   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - gadget228   Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus -  Animal Cruelty - gadget228   

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome to the AC...
    You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A cup of coffee to get you going on that build. - Strider199   Merry xmas! - ScottishFish   Merry Christmas - mommy1   Happy New Year - mommy1   Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1   

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome to the forum!
    your friendly neighbourhood arowanaman!