· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

Thread: Kittens

Hybrid View

Awards Showcase

for your advice and support! - gourami*girl Dude, Thanks from those of us that can only send help. - 850R Have a cool one after helping those around you - Cliff You will probably need a few more of these before you are done - mommy1 Thanks for helping get peoples lives back to normal - mommy1 
    and one more - mommy1 Have another - KingFisher and one more because we all appreciate what you are doing. - mommy1 Looks like your down a qt - Cliff Yeah, because you still need more appreciation. - mommy1 
    It HAS to be time for a burger, There might be more beers on the way :-D - 850R Your effort in NYC is appreciated! - Cory Catfish We all appreciate what you are doing! Thank you! - Cory Catfish thank for being you - Lady Hobbs more - Lady Hobbs 
    For all your hard work - sailor to bolster your spirits - fishmommie Well deserved - Aeonflame Have another on me - Aeonflame Cheers! For all your hard work! - Trillianne 
    Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - C-Dub Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - C-Dub Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - C-Dub Autism - C-Dub Childhood Cancer - C-Dub 

Default Kittens

0 Not allowed!
    Hey Guys I currently have two Kittens up for adoption, they are an estimated 12 weeks old, very friendly, and already litter box trained. I live on Long Island and obviously cannot ship them, lol... So you'd have to get to me if you were interested. Any further info contact me thru PM, I can send pics and give you more of a background story on them, only serious adoptors will be considered, I am hoping to find nice homes for them as that is what they deserve. I already decided to keep one myself, and I already have a German Shepherd and fish so I need to adopt the other two or my wife will have my head, lol...
    55 Gal- Fluval 305 & Aqua Clear 70;
    2 Gold Veil Angels, 1 GBR, 1 Gold Nugget Pleco, and 11 pesky Zebra Danio's.

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Please make sure you screen any new homes, make sure they will be/spayed and neutered. indoor only, not de clawed, go to www.StopDeclaw.com to learn more about the reality

Currently I cannot have any more cats,

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I wish you much luck!!Hope those kitties find great homes!

I am also at the very mention of kittens. However, I currently have six indoor only cats. And fish. And two little human girls. I am overloaded.

My favorite self-deprecating joke is : I am so so lucky to have found my husband,who also loves cats. I get to be a cat lady and have a human family, all at the same time.

Awards Showcase

for your advice and support! - gourami*girl Dude, Thanks from those of us that can only send help. - 850R Have a cool one after helping those around you - Cliff You will probably need a few more of these before you are done - mommy1 Thanks for helping get peoples lives back to normal - mommy1 
    and one more - mommy1 Have another - KingFisher and one more because we all appreciate what you are doing. - mommy1 Looks like your down a qt - Cliff Yeah, because you still need more appreciation. - mommy1 
    It HAS to be time for a burger, There might be more beers on the way :-D - 850R Your effort in NYC is appreciated! - Cory Catfish We all appreciate what you are doing! Thank you! - Cory Catfish thank for being you - Lady Hobbs more - Lady Hobbs 
    For all your hard work - sailor to bolster your spirits - fishmommie Well deserved - Aeonflame Have another on me - Aeonflame Cheers! For all your hard work! - Trillianne 
    Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - C-Dub Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - C-Dub Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - C-Dub Autism - C-Dub Childhood Cancer - C-Dub 

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys, still looking for homes for them, I am an animal lover they will ONLY go to loving homes, you can take my word on that.

And yes our Shepherd is like our 3rd child, he is great in every imaginable aspect, in fact we are purchasing a brand new 4 door Jeep Wrangler come January, just so he can come along to the beach with us from now on, we will be getting a girlfriend (another shepherd) for him within the next year or so...
    55 Gal- Fluval 305 & Aqua Clear 70;
    2 Gold Veil Angels, 1 GBR, 1 Gold Nugget Pleco, and 11 pesky Zebra Danio's.