· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What is going on???

0 Not allowed!
    The same or similar thread titles are showing up under almost every subforum. I click the link and it says something about "no thread contact admin". What is going on?

All threads also seem to be created by rqdds7ax , who does not seem to show up as a member.
    Last edited by Demjor19; 10-16-2012 at 03:38 PM.
    -Jordan
    Gar connaisseur

Predatory Tank:
    20" Tropical Gar, 18" Florida Gar, 20" Longnose Gar,
    17" Ornate Bichir, 25" Silver Arowana, 16" Bowfin, 15" Giant Gourami

16" Male Dovii

0 Not allowed!
    Yea its really annoying.
    Roll the Dice!

0 Not allowed!
    Two words answer your inquiry:

'Spam' & 'Spammers'

When you get that blue box with that message it means that to thread has already been deleted by the mod squad.

Apparently the system gremlins sometimes cause a delay before they are wiped from the site.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

0 Not allowed!
    I was wondering if that was visible to members as well and guess I know now.

We had a spammer here early this morning that started 80 new threads. I banned him, and "pruned" all his threads. The threads all disappeared but for some reason, his stupid name remains all over the place.

Waiting on William to see if he can get rid of this annoyance. I don't generally use the "prune" feature available to the Mods. I do it the hard way by one at a time but guess I will have to do that instead of "pruning".

Sorry guys.

0 Not allowed!
    With all of the re-programming going on to up-grade the forum right now, I'm sure little glitches like this will pop up from time to time.

I'm sure William will have this fixed soon
    If you take your time to do the research FIRST, you can successfully set-up and keep ANY type of aquarium with ease.
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others." - Anthony Calfo
    Fishless Cycle Cycling with Fish Marine Aquarium Info [URL="http://saltwater.aquaticcommunity.com/"]

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Hmm... is it the same guy? I've seen it happen multiple times over the past two weeks under different names.

CYCLE WITHOUT FISH FOR THE LOVE OF POSEIDON

Currently in the process of moving all of my tanks, everything is down for now!

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the birthday wishes - mommy1 lets see if you cann see this - William another test - William hope this works - William hopefully this one shows up. - KingFisher 
    It's the closest thing I could find to a snowflake. - Taurus Happy Birthday Girl. Wishing you many more. Ya thats why the Champagne is in play. hehehe - Strider199 For piping up - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~ Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas - gadget228 Thank you and Happy Holidays! - KingFisher Merry x-mas and a Happy New Year Trillianne - Strider199 Happy New Year!!! - Rue Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 Thanks for the Rep! - steeler1 Thanks, and one for you too. - mommy1 lol - 5 steps to gift giving.  We should eat more bananas... potassium and all that. - KevinVA Here's to one crummy Superbowl, lol! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    I'd guess its a program and not an actual "guy" at all.

0 Not allowed!
    Good to know it will be cleared up soon.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Hobbs! I kind of figured it was a spammer. Glad you got it under control!
    -Jordan
    Gar connaisseur

Predatory Tank:
    20" Tropical Gar, 18" Florida Gar, 20" Longnose Gar,
    17" Ornate Bichir, 25" Silver Arowana, 16" Bowfin, 15" Giant Gourami

16" Male Dovii

0 Not allowed!
    It has been fixed. Sorry about that
    Do as I say. Not as I do.