· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Awards Showcase

for posting that article, I laughed so much!!!!!!!! - ScottishFish Kick back and enjoy the day when your done your painting - Cliff thanks for the rep! - EowynShieldmaiden Otis thanks you for the rep - Cliff This one will have a longer life span, sorry to hear about your fish - Cliff 
    For being a smarty pants and figuring out my riddle so fast! :) - escamosa The last one of these Ill ever give! Enjoy the AC bucks Rue! - smaug Yes, there is still a place in today's world for the  Darwin Awarads - Cliff Thanks for the Rep!!! :) - C-Dub Merry Christmas - Cliff 
    Merry Christmas Rue - jeffs99dime Holiday Ham has come today from the eve until Boxing Day! - Trillianne Merry Cristmas and Happy Holidays Rue. - Strider199 It's a Christmas Bunny, Merry Christmas. - gadget228 lol, thanks for the rep.  Have one on me! =] - KevinVA 
    Merry Christmas - Cliff Thanks!  You have a great holiday season as well! - sheamurai Merry Christmas - gadget228 What is a good Holiday Ham to do, but bring some cheer to my good friend Rue! - Trillianne Just Because - Surfdog 
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Rue Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Rue 

0 Not allowed!
    Yup...just a quick tidy-up! Nice they opted for the 'lesser' charge for you!

How's his barking issue?
    55 g Goldfish Tank - 5 Fancies, 2 Dojos
    25 g Tropical Tank - Celestial Pearl Danio/Mixed

2. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Hes not much of a problem barker anymore, only every once in a while but he stops if told to. Now that im done with that ive been working on recall and at same time im starting to work on dog aggression.

My recall lesson went well today. Im training him with "Here" instead of "come", so its special for me and will single him out if he was in a group. Also it happened by accident, because i was telling him to come and it was working horribly, then when he would finally come he would bounce around and i would say "Here! Get the treat!" And he would take the treat and run away again. Then he started to ignore the "come" command but come running for treats if i said "here". So that will be my command. :)
    10gal Betta Tank - Skye the crowntail and Squiggles the deformed albino cory
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Ive been taking Paddy to the dark park every other friday opposite of the fridays he gets his bath. Turns out he is not dog aggressive, hes just highly barrier aggressive. He is nice to the dogs at the park, he wont play with them or really react to them at all, but he doesnt hurt them at least. Im hoping after a few times of going he will start to learn how to play with the dogs instead of just his people.

His hair is on a roll with growing now! On his face its just long enough that it pokes his eyes and constantly needs adjusted, but its just short enough that i cant get it in a clip or tie yet. His body hair is all like 3 inches now. Such fast growing hair. I found a detangling spray at my LFS and it makes him smell like snuggle and helps me brush him easier everyday and prevents matting because the longer it gets the easier it tangles.

I wont even go there with his beard. Ill just say bearded dogs that are sloppy eaters are the most annoying thing ive ever had to deal with. Brushing those mats out every night... O.o
    10gal Betta Tank - Skye the crowntail and Squiggles the deformed albino cory
    10gal Tank- Glofish
    75gal- Everything