· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You needed one! - korith   Because you need fish! - ddavis1979   An inhabitant for your new tank.  They didn't have any Chromis - jeffs99dime   Great job on the tank so far - Cliff   That was a cool video of the War Coral - jeffs99dime   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus

Wow, that's awesome! Where can you get shells like that from, or are they snails? Never heard of a tank like this before.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~   Merry Christmas - Cliff   Merry Christmas my friend! - Taurus   Merry Christmas - mommy1   Happy New Year! - Slaphppy7   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jeffs99dime   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jeffs99dime   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerly
    Could you post some pics of your LED fixture?:) If the tank is presentable of course. I was thinking of going the LED route on my tank.
    I am running the Aqueon 30" modular fixture with all 3 daylight strips. So far I'm very pleased with it . I'll get pics and post as soon as I can for you.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~   Merry Christmas - Cliff   Merry Christmas my friend! - Taurus   Merry Christmas - mommy1   Happy New Year! - Slaphppy7   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jeffs99dime   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jeffs99dime   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenIsbell
    Wow, that's awesome! Where can you get shells like that from, or are they snails? Never heard of a tank like this before.
    Here:
    http://www.amazon.com/Chantifrais-Es...escargot+shell
    I went with two boxes.

MODS--Please merge my two posts as I clicked on post reply twice by mistake. Thanks

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Member of the month, a toast is in order. - Strider199   Sorry about your blood parrot :-( - ~firefly~   For this; http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=111325 - Strider199   :-) - ~firefly~   Happy mother's day! Enjoy one on me LOL - imma24   
    Childhood Cancer - hobbs   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hobbs   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Lady Hobbs   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Lady Hobbs   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    Looks great Jeff. You have me wanting to do that with my 10 gallon but not sure as it's large enough.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    You can do a Multi tank at 10 gallons. That would be cool. I would even send you my left over snail shells in the mail.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No wonder your m doesn't work! Here is some more to replace what you sloshed. - mommy1   Bunny pest control penquin. - mommy1   I severely underestimated her stupidity... which was stupid of me! - Honey Badger 1   Well, from where I am sittin' it is good to have you back man! Have one on me. - Honey Badger 1   Thanks for the rep :-) - ~firefly~   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 850R   

Thumbs up

0 Not allowed!
    Tank looks good.

I added these shells to my Amazon wish list - Thank you. It's Excellent to have shells sourced for when I eventually fire up a shellie tank.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you very much. It looks a little different now since I added a little more rock. I just wish I could get the picture to look the way the tank does in person. I'm going to have to mess with the settings a little bit more. lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Well, my almost -completed cycle crashed due to Hurricane Sandy causing my tank's temp. to plummet to 40 degrees f! I will start over again once this Noreaster passes us, probably starting on Thursday, Nov. 8th, assuming there are no more power-outs.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - korith   No Message - Indian Woods Angels   You need a Tanganyikan Cichlid - jeffs99dime   Now you have 4 firemouths! - seb's fish   Arapaima and whale shark in 20G made me LOL! - ddavis1979   
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Northerly   Autism - Northerly   

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry to hear that:(
    Coastie-to-be... hopefully.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For hanging out on a lazy Sunday ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   Thanks for the rep!  This is going to be fun! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Sunday ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the "gpld star". - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    Hang in there. Starting over with a tank like this is an opportunity to make it even better.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast