Thread: 10 Gallons of Overkill
11-21-2012, 11:51 PM #1
10 Gallons of Overkill
My first reef tank yay!
- 10 gallon not cube
- Kessil A350
- Ecotech Vortech MP10ES
- Eheim Jager 50W
- *Reef Angel Controller* (For Christmas)
- Some type of biopellet reactor
- $1 Ghetto Protein Skimmer that can
- Marco Rocks Key Largo (Seeded with 1lb Live Rock)
- What is sand?
- ROX Carbon
- Will buy biopellets once I get a reactor [Most likely Vertex]
- Reef Crystals or Aquavitro Salinity(if I'm not lazy to make my own salt mix)
- Gonna dose 2 part later (once I see the need)
- API Saltwater Master Kit
- Red Sea Reef Foundation Kit
- Hanna Phosphate Colorimeter
- Salifert Nitrate Test
- Coral Frenzy - A pinch every night (diluted in water)
- Phytofeast - 2 Drops a day
- Flake Food - pinch a day
- Amino Acids - Soon when I reach ULNS
- Microbacter 7 - When I start my Biopellets
- Toxic Lava People Eater
- No name People Eater
- Candy Apple Palythoa
- Devil's Armor Zoanthid
- Pink Boobies Chalice
- O.G. Mummy Eyes Chalice
- Lemon Berry Chalice
- Cornbred Raspberry Chalice
- Christmas Favia
- Yellow/Green Plate
- ORA Verde Acropora
- I forgot what kind of Monti
- Pink Pocillopora
- ORA Lantana Montipora
- Pink Birdsnest
- Green Montipora
- ORA Gold Maxima Clam
- Buncha Hermits
- Buncha Turbos
- Emerald Crab
- Yellow-tail Blue Damsel
11-21-2012, 11:56 PM #2
11-21-2012, 11:58 PM #3
11-22-2012, 12:06 AM #4
That's cool! Seems like you did your research FIRST lol.Coastie-to-be... hopefully.
11-22-2012, 12:11 AM #5
Yeah, researching is somewhat important lol. It's been up for about 2 months already.
Still have a long way to go, especially with the ULNS(Ultra Low Nutrient System)
11-22-2012, 12:12 AM #6
Hi Noob! Your 10 gallon not cube tank looks great
Everything Happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.
I think my fish is adjusting well to the four gallon, He's laying on his side attempting to go to sleep on the bottom of the gravel.
Rules: If you bend them long enough they turn into loopholes and you can walk right through them.
11-22-2012, 12:16 AM #7
Looks awesome noob!
I must look away . . . I must look away . . I must lo..Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.
A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.
11-25-2012, 06:54 AM #8
Hello guys, I added 5 new frags!
No pics at the moment since the lights are out.
Red Acropora millepora
Highlighter Acropora sp.
Tyree Pink Sand Dollar Montipora sp.
Red Hornet Zoanthid
Wild caught zoanthid that looks similar to My Clementines.
Also, I dosed .4 ml of Vinegar today to start my quest to ULNS
11-25-2012, 08:52 PM #9
11-25-2012, 08:53 PM #10