· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

0 Not allowed!
    You have plenty of space for a nice big school of Harlequin rasbora. Otto's are nice but on the sensitive side and should be added last.

Awards Showcase

My turn to buy - fishmommie It's EOTW Beer Time, so here's a Cafe Latte that looks like champagne in a bucket! - KevinVA Congrats on the cycles! - Slaphppy7 Thanks for the Rep and the gift :) - steeler58 Using up my winnings on my friends! - Compass 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Thx4 - pRED For your new tetra's :) - steeler58 pizza for all.  I finished my book today!!! - fishmommie Good job on your amazing tanks! - SeaLady 
    thank you for all the helpful information - showmebutterfly new fish! - RiversGirl I like your signature - aquariumlover10 Happy AC anniversary - SeaLady Happy 2 Year Anniversary! - Slaphppy7 
    For being my 7,000th poster! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF - steeler58 TGIF! - showmebutterfly TGIF! - wgoldfarb 
    Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - gronlaura 

0 Not allowed!
    What do you consider a "nice big school"? How many Harleys?
    My 75 gal Journal & My Dual 29 gal Journal
    My 75 gal - Gold Pristella Tetras, Scissortail Rasboras, Neon Dwarf Rainbowfish, Leopard & Zebra Danios, Bristlenose Pleco
    My Dual 29 gals - Left Tank - Diamond Tetras. Right Tank - right now a QT, future Amano Shrimp

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain"

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gronlaura
    What do you consider a "nice big school"? How many Harleys?
    Good question. :)

BTW, I wonder why we don't have a "thanks" button here? This way a lot of "thanks" remain unsaid because one has to start a new post for it...

0 Not allowed!
    You can give someone rep as a thanks -- just click the icon that looks like

You could easily add 20 Harlequins and also up your Glofish to 20 and still be fine.

Siamese Algae Eaters are very good if you are sure you're getting the right ones. Read the link bellow:
    http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aqua...ad.php?t=33198

But like I already mentioned, I strongly suggest adding them last and adding your Harlequins next.

5. Default

0 Not allowed!
    I am worried about posting a link, it's not spam, I have nothing to do with these folks, but they supposedly breed the siamese and they have a lot of the others too, so I'll take the risk and post the link so you can maybe tell me if it looks legit to you.

If it isn't allowed, please delete, but please don't ban me! I do need the real guys because I am planning to let algae grow as long as it's kept trimmed by some siamese.... alternately I'll get some otos but with the siamese I figure I will cover all my bases if I want some algae growth. Sooner or later some hair algae will show up and it will be very hard to eliminate without getting rid of all algae...

Anyway, does this look right to you?

http://www.azgardens.com/p-163-siame...aters-sae.aspx

6. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Nobody knows?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glofish
    Nobody knows?
    That looks like an SAE to me BUT I strongly encourage you to Google some recent reviews of anywhere you intend to purchase online.

You may find them very enlightening.
    Gas mileage isn't everything OIIIIIIIO
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
    Why pretend there are no stupid questions? Actually, There are many stupid questions: "Should I drink this bleach?" Is just one example.
    Having said that, Just because it's a stupid question doesn't mean that it shouldn't be asked. It's better to know.

A warm beer is better than a cold beer. Because nothing is better than a cold beer, and a warm beer is better than nothing.

8. Default

0 Not allowed!
    Oh wow! Thanks for the suggestion and I'll be doing that from now on! Sounds horrible!

Gods Country, Eastern High Sierras, California

Awards Showcase

No Message - RiversGirl New fishys - SeaLady Congrats on 7,000 posts! - Slaphppy7 TGIF! - Taurus TGIF! - Taurus 
    T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Yes! TGIF - Compass TGIF Back at brother. ;-) - Taurus It's almost beer:30. - Taurus Here's a neon :) - rebecca_finny 
    Thanks for all the good info lately--have a donut! - WhistlingBadger Congrats on 7,800 posts! - Slaphppy7 T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 Returning some of the treasure you've brought to the forum. - Taurus T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 
    We ALL need more fish.  That's why we're here! - WhistlingBadger T.G.I.F.! - Slaphppy7 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF Lee :-) - Taurus TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb 
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler1 Childhood Cancer - steeler1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1 
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 850R
    That looks like an SAE to me BUT I strongly encourage you to Google some recent reviews of anywhere you intend to purchase online.

You may find them very enlightening.
    Especially that site. I don't know how much were allowed to say (I'll reread the forum rules) but as 850R says; read the reviews you will find them enlightening to say the least.