· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
  1. Default 35 gallon and 10 gallon

0 Not allowed!
    i have a 35 gallon with gravel and 5 live plants. i have 4 mollies (2 lyertails 2 black) i also have molly babies maybe 8 but im getting rid of most of them only going to keep 4 max and 4 tetras 1 yoyo loach (had a problem with snails). i was wondering if i could maybe add a small school of neon tetras maybe like 8 or maybe a few glow fish but i dont know how many glofish i would get. so if you could give me a number that would be great and not at the same time i would only pick 1 tetras or glofish. i also would like a fiddler crab maybe 2. or if you have any small fish suggestions i want some fish with color. my mollies are 2 silver lyertails and 1 black and 1 dalmatian.

also have a 10 gallon with 3 guppies i was wondering if that is ok ive read conflicting info on guppies in smaller tanks i was thinking of maybe have 8 or 10 guppies max in it

0 Not allowed!
    I think you have room for maybe 6 guppies in the 10g.

Very confused about your 30g stocking. Do you already have 4 tetras or do you want to add 4? 4 fish is not enough for a school. You need 6-8+ for them to be happy.

In my opinion you only have room for one school of fish plus your 4 mollies, no more. It would be easier if you kept only mollys of the same gender so they are not constantly breeding.

I think you should increase the school of tetras you already have to 8 and leave it at that. If you do not already have a school you may add 6-8 glofish and leave it at that.

You should rehome your yoyo loach. He is a schooling fish and needs to be in a school. If you have a snail problem you can get a few assassin snails.