Okay, so, i have this 75g fw community, i started small with a ten, and have upgraded both tanks and fish repeatedly, so its kind of an ecclectic build. I want to preface with a cool fact that i got the tank from a biologist who also gave me some fish that cant be bought in the US, and they dont have any cool names, its just a genus specie thing like a mile long. Also he gave me some type of killie, and a plant im not familiar with. Now, a list of what i do know.

4 glo-tetras, 4 albino cory cats, 2 black kuhli loaches, 1 black ghost knife, 3 african dwarf frogs, 2 pictus catfish, 6 ghost shrimp, 6 mystery snails, 3 black mollys. growing some lucious dwarf lily bulbs, 25 nano marimo, 3 large marimo, 20 square inches of christmas tree moss.

i inrtoduced a rainbow shark (4 or 5 inches) who absolutely terrorized my pictus cats, so he was relocated. thanks to an upgrade in filtration my clams are dead, so that is another failed stocking attempt....just trying to share what hasn't worked...

im thinking really hard about clown loaches, but if i remember right they like the bottom, and while i have the real estate, i feel like most of my critters are bottom dwellers already and i dunno if it would be too much traffic for everyone...also how does their temperment go by aquatic community's experiences? will they scarf down plants and snails? im interested in cichlids, ive seen such gorgeous variations, but ive never owned one, i hear they all snap eventually. i am open to all kinds of things, traditional and not so. crustaceans, inverts, and fish. im always plotting an upgrade so dont let the 75 limit your imagination. if an axolotl wouldn't eat everything...

thanks in advance!!!