· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Got my RCS from korith delivered today...Not ONE DOA from the 30+ shrimp!...took 4 1/2 days to get, too, because of post office delays, and they arrived all healthy and fine....happy customer here...would recommend buying red cherry shrimp from korith to anyone wanting some
    Thanks. Usually usps is good with their delivery estimates, this time they were 2 days off.

Also an update, I'll be going on vacation on June 19, so if you are wanting shrimp get them before then! Will be gone for 3-4 weeks.

0 Not allowed!
    You're upcoming vacation did it! I've been thinking about these and looking at a couple of empty 2.5 gal tanks, a large clump of taiwan moss I've been keeping that grows like crazy, and a 5 gal planted tank with tiny rasboras that always seems too empty with just these tiny fish.

PM coming your way.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SueD View Post
    You're upcoming vacation did it! I've been thinking about these and looking at a couple of empty 2.5 gal tanks, a large clump of taiwan moss I've been keeping that grows like crazy, and a 5 gal planted tank with tiny rasboras that always seems too empty with just these tiny fish.

PM coming your way.
    Nice, I'm a huge fan of those small rasboras, keep them with the red cherry shrimp with no issues. My 20 has about 25 chili rasboras in it (boraras brigittae) and the 40g breeder has a few different types of small rasboras in it too. I think these small fish make any tank look huge.

0 Not allowed!
    That is the same as my 10g, lots of RCS and 10 chili's

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, I'm still trying to get some chilis. My LFS ordered them a while ago but what they received turned out to be Boraras urophthalmoides. I decided to take these for my 5 gal rather than continue waiting. They are great fish also and so tiny. I have a couple of otos in with them and 2 amano shrimp, but the tank still seems a little sparse. I'm going to move the amanos to my 20 gal long, and add some of the RCS for added color.

0 Not allowed!
    Shrimp arrived just when expected - about 4:00 today. Packaging couldn't have been better, no DOA, just a mass of activity. Here's one of the tanks they are now enjoying.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed!
    Shrimp arrived just when expected - about 4:00 today. Packaging couldn't have been better, no DOA, just a mass of activity. Here's one of the tanks they are now enjoying.
    Good to hear they arrived safe. Haven't lost a bag of shrimp yet. Shrimp usually get real active when put into a new tank or right after a water change, have read it has to do with the pheromones they release into the water for breeding. They should color up a bit over the next day or so.

0 Not allowed!
    These shrimp have already colored up really nicely, just overnight. If anyone is looking for RCS, you can't go wrong with these from Korith. 1) the value is unbeatable - these are $3.50 or more each at the LFS, 2) they arrived perfectly packaged in just two days and 3) they are great specimens, varying sizes, and looking great in both of the tanks I have added them to.

Thanks again.

Awards Showcase

My first gift goes to you, hope you like the rummy nose :) - fish gazer Thanks so much. - metweezer here's to 14,000 posts :) - steeler58 For a Super-good idea! - Rue TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 
    TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF!! - steeler58 TGIF indeed - RiversGirl TGIF back at you! - Taurus TGIF back to you! - wgoldfarb 
    TGIF - Taurus right back at cha! - fishmommie TGIF back at you :) - steeler58 Happy B Day! - Taurus Which leaves on to ask which came first the cake or the beer! - Taurus 
    Happy B-day buddy! - steeler58 Happy 51st...and many more! - Rue Congrats on your cycle!! - RiversGirl thanks - fishmommie Have a Cory for passing 15,000 post's; WOW!! - steeler58 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    These shrimp have already colored up really nicely, just overnight. If anyone is looking for RCS, you can't go wrong with these from Korith. 1) the value is unbeatable - these are $3.50 or more each at the LFS, 2) they arrived perfectly packaged in just two days and 3) they are great specimens, varying sizes, and looking great in both of the tanks I have added them to.

Thanks again.
    +++ to the above...mine were a bit shy at first, hiding in the deco and plants...now they are all over the tank, growing and feeding like crazy!...some beautiful red ones, as well as some speckled ones
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

0 Not allowed!

Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    +++ to the above...mine were a bit shy at first, hiding in the deco and plants...now they are all over the tank, growing and feeding like crazy!...some beautiful red ones, as well as some speckled ones

Thanks appreciate the good words. The females tend to develop a richer and darker red color as they mature. Hopefully you all should start seeing some shrimp carrying eggs and baby shrimp in a few weeks.