· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 
    a liquid lunch for you - RiversGirl BOOM! Have a gourami. - ~firefly~ TGIF!!!!!!!!!! - Taurus hides the stick and gives you a cookie instead - RiversGirl TGIF *cheers* - RiversGirl 
    more new fish!! - SeaLady Supposed to be a Neon but looks more like a Cardinal :) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 It's Miller time! - Taurus A hot toddy for your crude. :-) - Taurus 
    After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed one! - Plecos TGIF it's been awile ;) - steeler58 TGIF Indeed!!! - Compass TGIF It's Miller time and my lawn is mowed :P - Taurus 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Hi korith,
    Will be getting in touch with you soon, if you still have some to sell...I don't know how to do the Paypal thing, but the wife does...I am not happy with my online purchase from theshrimpfarm.com...2 DOA's, and one has died after being in the tank for a few days...we only ordered 10, down to 7 in a matter of days...contacted them to let them know, but that was Friday evening..have not heard back yet..water parameters are fine...when they arrived, the water they were in smelled terrible....anyhow, 20 for $25, or 30 for $30, correct?
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Hi korith,
    Will be getting in touch with you soon, if you still have some to sell...I don't know how to do the Paypal thing, but the wife does...I am not happy with my online purchase from theshrimpfarm.com...2 DOA's, and one has died after being in the tank for a few days...we only ordered 10, down to 7 in a matter of days...contacted them to let them know, but that was Friday evening..have not heard back yet..water parameters are fine...when they arrived, the water they were in smelled terrible....anyhow, 20 for $25, or 30 for $30, correct?
    No way to predict deaths, sometimes it just happens. Sometimes shrimp do die in shipping or if they don't acclimate to the tank conditions quickly enough. That's why I like to include a few extras, just in case. Water was probably ok when the shrimp were bagged, the smell came after when you had those doa.

In a previous post I changed up the numbers a bit, 25 Red Cherry Shrimp $25 shipped or 35 Red cherry shrimp for $30 shipped. Lots of red cherry shrimp left, if you want to get like 500 we can work something out:p

Awards Showcase

Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus cheers! - RiversGirl For passing yet another member ;-) - steeler58 
    a liquid lunch for you - RiversGirl BOOM! Have a gourami. - ~firefly~ TGIF!!!!!!!!!! - Taurus hides the stick and gives you a cookie instead - RiversGirl TGIF *cheers* - RiversGirl 
    more new fish!! - SeaLady Supposed to be a Neon but looks more like a Cardinal :) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep!! - steeler58 It's Miller time! - Taurus A hot toddy for your crude. :-) - Taurus 
    After all that help I owe you a beer! - Richard Peche You needed one! - Plecos TGIF it's been awile ;) - steeler58 TGIF Indeed!!! - Compass TGIF It's Miller time and my lawn is mowed :P - Taurus 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by korith View Post
    No way to predict deaths, sometimes it just happens. Sometimes shrimp do die in shipping or if they don't acclimate to the tank conditions quickly enough. That's why I like to include a few extras, just in case. Water was probably ok when the shrimp were bagged, the smell came after when you had those doa.

In a previous post I changed up the numbers a bit, 25 Red Cherry Shrimp $25 shipped or 35 Red cherry shrimp for $30 shipped. Lots of red cherry shrimp left, if you want to get like 500 we can work something out:p
    LOL, I'll get those 500 later, when I get a bigger tank....$25 for 25 sounds great, I'll pm tomorrow and get my wife to get you the Paypal info...if you could ship Tuesday, about how long do you think it would take to ship to southeast Texas?...I want to try and plan to have someone here when the mail runs to get the box inside quickly...

0 Not allowed!
    LOL, I'll get those 500 later, when I get a bigger tank....$25 for 25 sounds great, I'll pm tomorrow and get my wife to get you the Paypal info...if you could ship Tuesday, about how long do you think it would take to ship to southeast Texas?...I want to try and plan to have someone here when the mail runs to get the box inside quickly...
    Seems to get to most places in 2-3 days. I'll pm you my paypal info.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    ^^ Ok, thanks!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Hey korith,
    Check your PM's.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Hi korith,
    Did you get our PayPal payment last night?

0 Not allowed!
    Hi korith,
    Did you get our PayPal payment last night?
    Yep, replied to the pm too.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by korith View Post
    Yep, replied to the pm too.
    great, thanks!

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Got my RCS from korith delivered today...Not ONE DOA from the 30+ shrimp!...took 4 1/2 days to get, too, because of post office delays, and they arrived all healthy and fine....happy customer here...would recommend buying red cherry shrimp from korith to anyone wanting some