· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Been a while since I've been on. Got busy with classes and exams, decided to avoid the computer till the exams were done.

Replied to all the pm's.

Regarding the shrimp, it is getting a bit cooler out now. They do have a fairly wide temperature range maybe around 65-80F, at which they are active and breed. Cooler than that they aren't as active or reproduce, so should be fine to ship. I think it should be fine to ship shrimp still for a while anyways before it gets too cold.

0 Not allowed!
    Sent some shrimp last week and they arrived safe and sound. Temperatures were a bit cold up north, in the low 50's when they arrived. I suppose I can ship for another week or two, as long as temps don't dip much lower. Think they will be alright.

0 Not allowed!
    I love the photos of these. You have so many!

I have a 30 litre nano cube with around 15 cherry shrimp and 10 rili shrimp (I know they'll interbreed but I don't mind) and it still looks empty!

How many do you think you have in total?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~firefly~
    I love the photos of these. You have so many!

I have a 30 litre nano cube with around 15 cherry shrimp and 10 rili shrimp (I know they'll interbreed but I don't mind) and it still looks empty!

How many do you think you have in total?
    I haven't a clue how many there are. I been just taking them out of the 20g long, it doesn't even look I've removed any of them from the tank. If anything it looks like there are even more in the tank now. The 20g long has just red cherry shrimp in it, I think 3 otocinclus, and about 25 microrasboras. Heavily planted as well. If I had to guess maybe 300+ shrimp in it? Also have a 40g breeder planted as well, with 4 types of microrasboras, otocinclus and red cherry shrimp. That one is just a mess, the plants have overgrown and really needs to be trimmed up some day, no idea what all has bred in there.
    The shrimp really have no predators in those two tanks, a few baby shrimp may get eaten but I really doubt it, never witnessed it. The adult cherry shrimp are as large or larger than the fish in the tanks.

0 Not allowed!
    A few recent pics of the shrimp in the 20g long. Camera isn't great so all the shrimp aren't visible. There are some fish in there if you look closely.

0 Not allowed!
    Holy moly, that's a lot in those photos!

7. Default

0 Not allowed!
    What are the chances of getting a batch sent to NJ this week? To cold? Upper50's to mid 60's where I am early in the week and low 50's towards the end of the week.

0 Not allowed!
    Hey folks, it's starting to get warm enough to start shipping again I think. May want to look at local temperatures to be sure. As long as it's 50f or higher I'm willing to ship.

They've been breeding like crazy, tank looks like part of a christmas tree with red cherry shrimp dangling off most of the dwarf sagittarius.

0 Not allowed!
    A few more pictures... Wish I had a better camera handy, can't capture all the smaller shrimp in the pictures.

0 Not allowed!
    Sent out a few boxes this month and last, so far so good.

Lots of shrimp in the tank, so changing things up a bit.
    30 Red cherry shrimp for $30 shipped

or you can still get
    20 Red Cherry Shrimp $25 shipped