· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 78 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Thats awesome news Kevin. I have stopped using it on my smaller tanks (really don't need it since they only have low-tech plants in them), plus i was flying through the stuff.

I do about 20ml per day in my 75 and it works well
    The Dirty 75
    11 Parva Rainbow, 2 Platies, 14 Sterbai, 4 Calico BN Pleco
    My Triple 10 Stack
    My First AC Thread

0 Not allowed!
    Glad to see your back from the unbanned list, darn Mods always forgetting to tell you its for real and all, LOL.

Anyway even though it was only a few days here's my favorite Aerosmith song to welcome you back. Hope you like it!!

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget

0 Not allowed!
    lol, thanks Lee. Great song! Gotta' love old school Aerosmith. =]
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

0 Not allowed!
    Yes, Aerosmith one of the great bands of all time, not to hard, not to "pop", just good, LOL.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden

0 Not allowed!
    Rolling Stones is another like that. Actually, there were a lot of great bands out of the 60s/70s/80s like that. Not sure if you're a fan of Supernatural (the TV show), but it has some awesome music throughout the entire series.

Awards Showcase

<3 - Sandz Let's have a toast...TO DISCUS!!! - Slaphppy7 So I don't have to drink alone to celebrate your new discus ;-) - wgoldfarb One more fish for the tank, happy the Discus got thier in such great shape. - steeler1 A Toast To An Awesome Discus Owner! - Slaphppy7 
    For a succesfull Discus move!! - steeler1 A toast to more discus! - Slaphppy7 For another safe arrival! - steeler1 For the loss of you Cory's - steeler1 Merry Christmas! - steeler1 
    Merry Christmas! - fishmommie Merry Xmas! - Sandz Merry Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a great one! - KevinVA Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7 Thank you for the birthday wishes. - mommy1 
    Thanks for the B-Day wish - Strider199 I can't send you a real one, sorry for your loses - steeler1 Happy belated Birthday. - steeler58 Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA Happy Easter! - Slaphppy7 

0 Not allowed!
    Supernatural has some of the best tv soundtracks I've ever heard, love the show love the tunes!!!

0 Not allowed!
    I've never watched Supernatural, always wanted too but always forgot too tune in, there's always Netflix I guess.

Springsteen has always been my "hero" if you will when it comes too music. So many great songs it's hard to have a favorite, but here's one:

They don't call him the "Boss" for nothing.
    -Vince Lombardi

Awards Showcase

Because your not cool unless you gift yourself. - Carapar56 In memory of the one you lost. - Strider199 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith The fishies are coming! the fishies are coming! - Sandz Are you old enough to drink?  Oh, well, For JJ's fish! - gronlaura 
    Discus and Beer! - Sandz Merry Christmas - mommy1 Sorry for your loss - KingFisher Sorry to hear of the old girl's passing - ~firefly~ Happy New Year - mommy1 
    Sorry for you loss, wish this was real. - steeler58 Congratulations on your 100th post! - fishmommie Thanks for the Rep! - steeler58 
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - Carapar56 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Carapar56 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Carapar56 HIV/AIDS - Carapar56 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Carapar56 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudiJetson View Post
    Supernatural has some of the best tv soundtracks I've ever heard, love the show love the tunes!!!
    Don't even get me started on Supernatural!! The show is great and so is the music. A lot of the music I've never heard though. I'm only 17 and I'm kind of extremely uncultured, more so because I wasn't born in the country, so a lot of the time, that music is played on that show, its the first time I'm hearing the song.
    My 10 Gallon Aquarium Journal
    10 Gallon Planted: 1x Apistogramma trifasciata, 8x Nannostomus marginatus
    20 Gallon: 1x Mikrogeophagus ramirezi, 10x Nannostomus beckfordi, 3x Otocinclus vittatus

~Formerly known as Carapar56~

0 Not allowed!
    Hearing most of those songs for the first time, would be great. ;P You'd be like "What was that?! I need to find it NOW!!!" Luckily, the internet is quite handy. =]

Springsteen is great, Lee. Love his music, but he's been contradicting some of his lyrics of late. Pisses me off when my Jersey brothers go astray. ;P

0 Not allowed!
    I agree with you Kevin, but thats what happens when you try to daple in politic's instead of sticking to your music.

By the way my wife is a huge Bon Jovi fan (speaking of Jersey), all about the music you know, LOL!
    -Vince Lombardi

Page 78 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast