· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food
Page 153 of 353 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3529

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Seriously??....oh man, seriouslyfish.com, here I come....
    lol, how heavily are you stocked now, Matt?
    Adventures in Aquaria - The KevinVA Story

When in doubt, ask yourself... W.W.L.S (What would Lee Say)?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Seriously??....oh man, seriouslyfish.com, here I come....
    LOL...I strongly suggest that you don't push your stocking limits at this point. A parasite or disease could wipe out the whole tank. Matt, stop and think about that for a second or two.
    When in doubt, do a water change.

"This ain't rocket science!"

Awards Showcase

Have a cup pn me for some great conversation this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F. back at you buddy! - steeler58 BEER!!! - Compass Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus 
    for playing the cory game - cm12setx Cheers! - nickellmama27 6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 6000 -- wow - RiversGirl 
    Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus good job on the yappin! Thanks! - SeaLady Thanks for the rep ;) - steeler58 For the YapMeister - Compass Another milestone! - steeler58 
    TGIF indeed - RiversGirl For passing another memeber ;-) - steeler58 Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVA View Post
    lol, how heavily are you stocked now, Matt?
    10 Colombians, 12 Rosys, 14 Rummys, 12 Pristellas, 10 hatchets, 1 Platy, 1 BNP

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    LOL...I strongly suggest that you don't push your stocking limits at this point. A parasite or disease could wipe out the whole tank. Matt, stop and think about that for a second or two.
    I know, I know...just playing around, Larry...but a feller can dream, no?
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 03-25-2014 at 02:57 PM.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal

40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal

1 Not allowed!
    Oh, c'mon! You know you want them!

Remember this?

Have a fish problem? Fill out and post this completed questionnaire in the General Aquarium Forum, when you start a new thread.

Awards Showcase

Have a cup pn me for some great conversation this morning :) - steeler58 T.G.I.F. back at you buddy! - steeler58 BEER!!! - Compass Here's to 11,000.....woe!! - steeler58 T.G.I.F^2 - Taurus 
    for playing the cory game - cm12setx Cheers! - nickellmama27 6000 posts! You'll have to take that thread to a publisher! - Compass Have another beer for another milestone ;) - steeler58 6000 -- wow - RiversGirl 
    Heres to Bacon Beer :-) - Taurus good job on the yappin! Thanks! - SeaLady Thanks for the rep ;) - steeler58 For the YapMeister - Compass Another milestone! - steeler58 
    TGIF indeed - RiversGirl For passing another memeber ;-) - steeler58 Have another Rummy for 12,000 posts ;) - steeler58 Thanks for the rep - mommy1 Medicine for what ails you. - Taurus 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10 Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady 

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, I remember...so neat to watch...gorgeous little fish

0 Not allowed!
    Ugh... just got a quote back from Lia @ TWS (guess Anthony is out). $25.50 for the T. hengeli.... $50 for shipping. She suggested I could add a bag of fish and get the most out of shipping, but the problem is that their price on the margaritus is $6ea. *sigh*

Just asked if they price match on fish. lol
    Last edited by KevinVA; 03-25-2014 at 03:56 PM.

Awards Showcase

2 Not allowed!
    Wow...that's the thing, you gotta make the shipping cost worthwhile...I guess it just depends on how badly you want them, and if you can justify the cost

BTW, LOVE the new line in your sig
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 03-25-2014 at 04:03 PM.

2 Not allowed!
    lol, well thank you Matt. I heard it from some guy and thought it genius.

I heard back from TWS and they won't price match... sooooo, I'm waiting to hear back from Rachel to see if she knows anyone with hengeli.

Awards Showcase

0 Not allowed!
    Hopefully she can fix you up, then...where is she located?...y'all still getting Arctic blasts in VA?

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah man, this is fricking ridiculous. lol I told my boss I was moving if it was going to snow again... and it's snowing again. Don't think i can make good on the promise, though. It's Spring for crying out loud! We're supposed to get 4-6" today... and it's been snowing since 8am.

Oh, and Rachel is in Mount Wolf, PA (which sounds pretty cool). A mountain of wolves?

Page 153 of 353 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast