Yep, I think that's the route I'm going to take. They'll probably take to hanging around the tank together, rather than establishing their own territory, so that'll make it easier to acclimate the 2nd one. Perhaps I'll finish my stocking this weekend. =]

Going to add my 2nd filter to the tank tomorrow, as well. Just got my Grech today, so I'm anxious to put it together and see how well it does. I have 250mL of Matrix to use - still waiting on the 1L I ordered to get here (which is taking forever). The 250mL should be fine for now. That with sponges & floss should aid in cleaning the tank quite a bit more than the two sponges I have (which I'll use to seed the new canister).

Since SunSun and Grech (same filter, different name) isn't as commonly used in the trade - or rather, I suppose people don't trust the off brands as much as they do Rena, Eheim, Fluval, Marineland, etc, perhaps I'll review it and post my experiences. It'd be nice to have an affordable canister filter to choose from, and be comfortable with buying it. I'm willing to give it a shot, but not a lot of others, who enjoy paying top dollar, are. I'll start documenting tomorrow, when I begin to unpack and set it up. =]